Class time

It was early in the morning and you were in the kitchen making breakfast for the brat, as you liked to call her. You just finished putting her food on the plate when she walked into the dining room. You walked out and set the plate down. She had her hair pulled up into a ponytail, a bit too much makeup, and an ugly yellow dress that looked like satan had made for suffering. Saddie walked into the room, carrying Annie's bag for school.

"M/N, you are coming to school with me." Annie stated firmly. What?

"Go get cleaned up. Saddie already left some clothes for you in to guest room upstairs. And hurry!"

You walked up the stairs and into the room. It had been so long since you had been clean. You took off you clothes. There was surprisingly a key to take off the bulky chains you always wore. You went into the shower and cleaned off all the grime and dirt off your hair and body. You had to be careful of your ears and tail as they were sensitive. Your hand grazed your left ears and felt the medium sized chip that was severed off when you disobeyed Chad. That b**ch. That was one of the worst pain you had ever felt. You got out of the shower and dried off. On the bed was a short sleeved F/C shirt that fit your body nicely, showing off your muscles. There was a pair of jeans and fit snuggly and a pair blue converse and socks. You put on the dark purple jacket, as to his scars that you be visible with just the shirt on. You looked in the mirror and saw that you had a bit of hair on your chin. Whatever. It's not like you frankly cared.

You walked back downstairs, with your silky H/C hair, ears, and tail all nice and clean. Your E/C were now visible and shined in the light. Though it shined, they were dull and held no emotion whatsoever.

~timeskip with Tamaki in his emo corner~

You and Annie walked down the hall and to class
1-A. You heard the murmurs of the students, mostly female. You looked over at the group of girls and their faces went red and they started to squeal. You were confused, but didn't question it. The teacher calmed everyone down and you were in the front of the class with Annie.

"Class, today we have a new student. Please be nice and help her if she gets lost or has any questions. But I didn't get any notification on you sir. Why are you here?"

"Well, I am her escort. Is there anything wrong with that sir?" You asked.

"No not at all. Just wondering." He replied. The girls in the classroom squealed and blushed, hearts in their eyes.

"I am Annie Sakomaki. It's a pleasure. Would someone show me around please?" She asked, trying to be cute. No one raised their hands or volunteered. Everyone, even the guys had their eyes on you (btw you ears and tail are hidden and any Inu features). She pointed to the twins and the female (as she was way to feminine to be male) and said she wanted them to be her guide.

"Does anyone have any questions!" The teacher asked. The females hand went up and Annie chose one girl to ask her question.

"What is his name?" She asked.

"My name is M/N L/N." You replied. She blushed harder and put her hand back down.

"How old are you?" Another asked.

"Just turned 17." You answered. The teacher once again calmed everyone down and gave you and Annie some seats in the front. After the class was over the twins and girl came over to the both of you.

"Hi I'm Haruhi fujioka!"

"I'm Hikaru."

"And I'm Kaoru."