I need a hero

"You know, you should come to the host club!" The twins said in unison.

"Come M/N, grab my bag. We are going to the host club!" She said in her stupidity bratty voice. You picked up her bag without saying anything and walked behind her slowly. Your emotionless eyes boring into the back of her head, holding a burning hatred that could have sent her six feet under. After a few minutes of the people in front of you talking and you walking silently, you arrived what seemed to be an abandoned music room, but the steaks inside said otherwise. The twins each went to a door and pushed them open, rose petals dramatically flying out of the room onto your face.

What are they trying to do, kill you?!?!

A blond teenage walks to the brat, as you dubbed her in your mind.

"Welcome to the host club my dear, my name is Tamaki, what is yours princess?" He asked as he went down and kissed her hand.

"A-Annie P-parkson." Annie stuttered out, face flushed and baby blue eyes dilated. Her usual snobby demeanor toning down as she went full on submissive mode.

"What a beautiful name for such a beautiful princess." He smooth talked. Her took her hand and lead her deeper into the music room, introducing the hosts and their types.

It's super obvious that haruhi is a girl but who am I to judge? Oh well.

You stood in the dark corner of the room, holding her bag and trying to concentrate on keeping your current form. The chattering of females exposing around the room as they swooned and fawned over the men and girl in the position of the hosts. Your keen eyes scanned the room. But in doing this you saw a boy, who seemed to have come to the club few minutes prior was holding onto a young girls wrist and his other arm raised about to his the girl. Before anyone saw anything coming, you had grabbed the boys wrist and pulled the girl to your chest in a protective motion. Everyone in the room looked at the scene.

"I don't believe that it is polite to hit a lady sir" You said in a deep voice. You could feel the girl shiver against you.

"I think it would be best if you would leave." The boy scoffed and walked out of the room. The girl turned around and hugged you, which caught you off guard.

Her face burned against your chest as she kept saying thank you and claiming you to be her hero. Then all of a sudden a huge swarm of girls surrounded you all saying how manly you were and how your we brace and blah blah blah. You get it. Then that blond boy, Tamaki, made his way through the girls.

"Oh so brave, so heroic, sticking up for a young princess so headstrong, oh such a noble task!!!!" He yelled dramatically.

Oh boy, what have you gotten yourself into?