Marauders Map

Harry POV

"You guys didn't have to do that for me, he has always picked on me because of my dad," I said gloomily.

"It fine, that slinky slug deserved to be put back into his place," Daniel muttered.

I saw James sneak a pity full look at Lily. A tear slid down her face, he turned to look at me telling me not to pry through facials. I shrugged turning my back to make my way back to the common room. I had a free period.

"Harry, wait!!" Hermione and Ron call.

When we think we are all alone Hermione says "Don't you think those new students are a little weird?"

Ron and I nod in agreement. Sure the new students are nice, but there is something going on between them, a secret. After Sirius's death last year, I have become a lot more wary, I hope they are not death eaters.

"What should we do then?" Ron looks worried.

"Let's find them, and see what they're doing, I think it's the best thing to do, as long as we aren't seen," Hermione stats.

"Harry, your awfully quiet, what's going on?"

"Nothing, nothing, I just almost feel like I knew them. Like before they came to hogwarts," I honestly say.

"Another reason to suspect them, they could have been there at Sirius's death," Hermione mutters. I lower my head, I hate talking about that incident. I was so stupid, if only I used the mirror. His death was all my fault.

One single tear slipped out of my eye, they must have noticed as next they wrapped their arms around me tight.

"Come on, let's go find out what's going on,"

So we made our way towards they common room, so we could grab the marauders map.

"Accio Marauders map!" I shouted.

A piece of parchment came flying towards me.

"Ahhh, the map" Ron said.

Then suddenly a second piece of parchment came quickly and smacked me in the face. Ron burst out laughing, Hermione gave him a smack.

"I solemnly swear I am up to no good," I cautiously asked, to both pieces.

On both parchment pieces, ink appeared. They group of us stood there in shock, the marauders map cannot be doubled, can it?

"I..., what are we gonna do?" I stuttered.

"Let's keep them both, so the other one doesn't fall into the wrong hands," Mione stated still in shock.

Ron and I nodded.

"I'll keep one, Harry you keep the other," she whispered. I nod.

"What about me?!?! How come Harry gets one?!" Ron exclaimed.

"Because it's his dads map! And I get the other one, because god knows if you had it you would blab about it to the whole world!!!!"

"Sorry Ron, but that's kinda true," I chuckled, he smiled and punched me in the arm.

I handed the map to Hermione which she folded into her robes. I opened the map up to something that shocked me so much.

James Potter, Lily Evans, Sirius Black and Remus Lupin all gathered in the library.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

I am so sorry guys!!! I have had exams and had no time to write!!! I promise to write more often!! I hope you like this chapter!!! 💙🥳💜