~chapter 1~

Beep Beep Beep! My alarm clock went off and woke me up. "UGH! stupid alarm clock!" I grabbed it and threw it across my room. "Well im gonna have to by a new one.." I hop out of bed and check my phone. No notifications as usual, I unlocked my phone and went into Spotify and put on Billie eilish. She was my idol I wish I could meet her. I walked out of my room into the bathroom, I turned on the shower and got undressed and hopped in the shower. The water trinkled down my spine it felt like I was in a peaceful world all quite and beautiful. The music blasts on my speakers it felt like I was in the back of the car, I sing along with the song (lovely) and washed my hair.

I realised I've been in the shower for more than a minute "Ah shit!" I say as I turn off the hot water. I hop out of the shower and dry myself with my (f/c) towel. I walked out of the bathroom to get dressed in a white crop top and some short shorts. (The one in the picture)

I went downstairs and sat down at the table and ate some weetbix

I went downstairs and sat down at the table and ate some weetbix. Bing! I look over my shoulder and see there was a text notification from Josiah.
Josiah: hey y/n! There's gonna be an amazing party at Dani's house (Daniel brogolli) hope you come, oh and there's someone special coming ;)
Y/N : well I'm not a party person but I'll go since your going and who is this special guest???

Josiah: Billie eilish❤️