~chapter 6~

Y/n's POV
"Truth or dare!" Billie says, I smile and got up and sat in the circle on the floor. I saw Josiah, Mark, Dani and mostly the rest of the people "Ok bitchess were gonna start now!!" Days Daniel. At this point I was nervous because the dares are going to be repetitive.

"Hmm Y/N!" Josiah says, I went frozen Oh God" I mumbled. "I dare you to.... Kiss Billie for the rest of the game!" Josiah says. Josiah Why!!!" I thought to myself "OOOOOOO" the crowd wanted me to do it. So does Billie so I have to do it. "Ready y/n?" Billie says giving me a little wink. I nodded in embarrassment. We bother blushed and we went into it. "Oh my god! I didn't think she would do it! Woah!" I all heard these comments from the crowd and got kinda annoyed but it was fine. We stopped our kiss and continued the game and waited for the next round to Billie kiss me again. "Josiah!" I say as I have a little chuckle "I dare you to sing in front of everybody!" I say. Josiah hates singing in front of people."Good one y/n!" Billie whispers to me. "Oh I know!" I say back. "Ugh fine!" He says getting up ready to sing. "Oh come on jo! Your good at singing!" I smiled, Josiah smiled back at me. Josiah starts singing  I don't get why he says he's bad? He's Amazing! "Wow he's good!" Billie said "Yeah I know! I don't get why he says he's bad?" I say. "Maybe he's nervous or something?" Billie says, I lifted an eyebrow "yeah.. Maybe" I say. "Ok I've done your date y/n! Now time to kiss Billie again!" He teases. I look at Billie, "Ready?" She says "Ready!" I say with a smile.

A couple of rounds have been past and this was the last round. "Ok I Ready ag-" Billie kisses me but she went a little harder This time. "Ah~~! Billie!" I say "Oh sorry you.. You weren't ready?" She says "it's fine... Your a good kisser" I say out of nowhere. "AWEEEEEE SHIPPP!!!!" Josiah screams, "Jo!!!!" I say in embarrassment.

"Hey y/n.. can you come with me for a second?" Billie says. I was confused did she need to tell me a secret? "Sure!" I say, Billie grabs my hand and was leading me to the bathroom. "Why are you taking me here Billie?" I say mildly confused. "I wanna do something.." she says.
Wait... does she want to kiss me? Again?

 does she want to kiss me? Again?