~chapter 3~

I got up from the couch to see Josiah in his car waiting for me. I open the door and lock it and go into Josiah's car. "Hey y/n!" Josiah said "hey.." "so are you excited for the party?!" He said "well kinda I was only going for the food and Billie" I giggled "ohhh ok" Josiah says as laughing as well. Josiah starts the car and we drive off. "So who's going to this party?" I bluntly ask. "Hmmm well Dani, Billie, Me , you, other people um.. OH! and I think James?" He replied "oh ok it doesn't sound that bad I guess?" I say as I stare out the window into the darkness. "Hey y/n... Your gonna be ok!" Josiah smiles "hehe Thanks" I smile back at him.

We get out the car to stumble across a big mansion which was Dani's house. "Wow this place is huge! Last time I've been here it wasn't that big!" I say in amazement. "Yeah I know!" Josiah replied. We walked up to the door and then Dani opens it.. "Hey bitches!" She says in excitement "Hey Dani!" Josiah says. "Hey.. Dani.." I nervously said  Y/n pull yourself together! Try and be cool! I thought to myself. "Hey bitchh haven't seen you for ages! Daniel says "hehe Yeah! Nice meeting you again!" I give a soft smile to Daniel. "Ok what are you waiting for COME IN!!" She screamed.

I was completely frozen I knew I should've not came to this party. I'm having a anxiety attack and I haven't even got inside! "Y/n? You coming!" Josiah said "Oh yeah hehe coming!" I say. We walked inside, I was greeted by lights music and lots of people dancing. Obviously the food dragged my attention so I went to go get some food and probably sit in a corner balling my eyes out. Josiah was talking to mark and Dani was dancing her life away so I was alone.

              10 minutes later~~~

I finished my food and went to go find Josiah but I couldn't find him anywhere "great... I knew it was a bad idea coming here..!" I say as I pull my hood over me. I wanted no one to talk to me. I plotted myself on the lounge and watched everyone dancing and having fun. "Hey... you ok?" Someone said. "Josiah can I be alone for a moment please...?" I ask "Um... I'm not Josiah" Huh?" I say. I turn around and see Billie standing right behind me!

No......... it can't be!