~chapter 4~

B-Billie Eilish was standing right behind me! This is the closest I've ever been to her!! "I'm Billie by the way" she gave me a little wink "I'm y/n.." my face started blushing like crazy! It was so embarrassing. "S-so yo-you're b-Billie Eilish?!" I say "Yep that's me" she says giving a small chuckle. "Not much of are party person?" "No.. I only came here since my friend was going and....... well...You were... go-goi-Going!" I said in embarrassment. I look over to see Billie blushing as well.
Is she falling for me too?...
I thought to myself  "so your a fan?" She said. "Hehe Yeah.. I love your music and your voice is just soothing" I said as I blushed. "Awe Thank y/n!" Billie says happily. "Here's my number"  She says as writing her number down on a piece of paper. Billie then hands me the piece of paper, It felt like 100 fireworks going off inside of me! "Thanks Billie!" I said as I have her a smile and blushed a lot. "See you around later" she says as she gave me a little wink.

"What the fuck just happened?" I said frozen. I just met Billie eilish. OH MY GOD I JUST MET BILLIE EILISH!!!" I screamed. Josiah comes towards me. "Hey y/n what's all the screaming about?"he asked "Well... Billie eilish gave me her PHONE NUMBER!!!!!" EEEEE" I jump up and down in excitement "Luckyy!" He says I go up to Josiah's ear and whispered "I think she is falling for me and I am falling for her too!" "Really?!??" He says shocked "please don't tell any one!" I whine "ok I promise!" "Thanks Josiah!" I say with a smile "HEY BITCHES AND HOES! MORE FOOD COMING!!" Dani says in the microphone. Everyone starts lining up for food, so was Billie.

"Coming for food? This is what you came for right?" Josiah laughs "Josiah!" I get very embarrassed but laugh it off. I lock eyes with Billie's bluebell eyes. She winked at me and I smiled at her "Ok well ima get some food now! Coming?" Josiah asks "Well duh!" I say

Maybe this is not gonna be that bad after all.