drunk fun | mix

S A R A H

"GET MONEY YAH YAH—" a severely drunk Magenta screeched before jumping off the bar stool.

"There Magenta Sarlem goes, yeeting herself into unconsciousness as Ivory glared at her in disappointment," Ivory narrated, and I mentally questioned why her drunkness includes her being a narrator.

"Nora! Nora! Square up! C'mon! Let's go!" Chakiru aggressively demanded as she stood in a fighting stance, which was very unlike her usual timid, nice behavior.

"Fuck off, pinkie," Nora snapped as Chakiru sweat dropped and slowly backed away.

"NO THAT'S WRONG! SHE HAS RED HAIR, NOT PINK HAIR!" Miro exclaimed as Lily just stood in the corner, pointing her typical finger guns at everyone.

"Estúpido es como estúpido lo hace," Axara foreignly muttered and I rose an eyebrow.

"I didn't know you were bilingual," I confusingly admitted.

"Then again you don't know shit, goody two-tits," Nora snickered by the bar, which had triggered Sarah X.

"What did you just say to me?" I ran to her at mach 25, gripping her by her collar as my voice deepened, almost demonic-like.

"Now it's getting interesting," she smirked.

"You get one chance before I end your existence,"

"Oh, gee, I'm so scared!"

"And it was at that moment, she knew, she fucked up," Ivory narrated before she imitated the sound of an explosion.

A few moments later, everyone was sparring with someone. Except for Magenta. She was still passed out. Eventually, we all grew bored of fighting and decided to play the deadliest game known to man. It could end friendships, lives, reveal true colors, and bring out the worst in people. That game was none other than UNO.

"FUCKSGUIDGUDBDBDBJOD!"

"PLUS FOUR MOTHERFUCKER!"

"S H I T!"

"Sooner or later, the other losers would fall and the great Ivory would defeat them all,"

"UNO!"

"U—SON OF A BITCH!"

"dE LA MIERDA!"

"SHIT SHE GOT THE CHANCLA!"

"WHY ME? I'M YOUR PARTNER FOR FUCKS SAKE!"

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

No one made it out there conscious until the next morning. With killer hangover, they all awoke to Magenta burning down the bar after drawing on people's faces and scattered the UNO cards everywhere. She made a mess and smiled from outside as she waved goodbye before running off into the sunset. Not long after, Sarah X chased and hunted her down.

~

here have my OCs being drunk idiots-

even though i forgot a few of them like Xander oop.