4;fun

I wake up to Conner tapping the back of my head.

"C-Conner, what's up?" I yawn.

"Nothing, you have been asleep for quite some time now." Conner says

I shoot up realizing that I had been asleep on Conner's lap.

"I-Im sorry! What time is it?" I ask.

"3 o'clock," Conner replies

"Shit, okay. Thanks," I stand, stretch, and walk into the kitchen and I find

Conner reaching past me and begin to brew me a cup of coffee.

"I can do it myself," I say.

"Yes, but you could hurt yourself in the process,"

I sigh and head to the bathroom.
I turn the shower in and wait for it to heat up. I wait until the water is scolding hot. I undress and step in.
I liked the water like this, it was so hot it mad my whole body numb, I could barely feel a thing before it cooled off.

About thirty minutes in my shower, the bathroom door opens and the I hear footsteps. I peek through the curtain and see Conner.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I jerk the curtain shut.

"(Y/n), your coffee is ready," He replies.

"I am in the shower," I huff.

"Yes, I can see that," Conner says.

"I HAVE NO CLOTHES ON." I say aggravated.

"Oh yes, I'm sorry!" Conner rushes out, closing the door. 

I sigh and continue washing my hair. I finish up and dry off, then wrapping the towel around my body. I step out of the bathroom and scurry into my bedroom. I find an outfit and drop the towel, I slip on my clothes and go out into the living room. 

I sit on the floor and pet Sumo as I sip my coffee. I relax and watch the screen in front of me.

Hours later

"Conner, I'm bored," I look back at him.

"We could go in the back yard and play fetch with Sumo," Conner suggested.

"I do that all the time, it's five. We could go to the fair! That sounds fun!" I lighten.

"I'm not sure what Lieutenant would say," Conner stops.

"Conner, please," I say.

"Alright, get ready," I stand and put on my shoes.

We hurry to the fair and pay for our wristbands. I point to the gliding thingy, and we head over.

"Come on Conner! Join me!" I smile.

"Fine," I say.

Conner's POV

(Y/n) and I get on the "ride" and she giggles and laughs. I scan the facial motions and mimic them. I smile.

"Conner, your smiling!" (Y/n) gasped.

"I believe so," I nod.

(Y/n) reaches her hand out and I take it in mine. She giggles as I watch the wind hit her face and her hair being played with by the wind.

(Y/n) looks. . .beautiful.

———————————————————

NU: June 8

Oh by the way, Happy Pride Month!!

-Ani ♡´・ᴗ・'♡