8; Caught

Enjoy and vote☑ 💙💜💙💜
————————————————————

I raised my head up looking around the room. I found myself cuddled up with Conner. I rested my head back down on his chest and heard the door open.

"Conner, are you going  to wake up (Y/n) -" Dad stopped.

My head shot up and I looked at Dad.

"The hell are you doing in here? " Dad asked.

"I-I can explain! " I said.

; *Spongebob guy voice* Later

I explained everything that had happened last night and why I wasn't in my room and who was.

"Oh shit, really? " Dad was concerned.

"Yeah. . . " I fidgeted.

Dad stood up and headed towards the fridge.

"Don't even think about it old man!! " I shot up.

(Mr. Krabs! Your not supposed to drink!)

"Fiine, " Dad groaned and sat back down.

"You don't mind right? " I ask.

"Of course not! When I get back to the station I'll put in a report, " Dad said.

"I'm not sure about that, you'll have to ask her. . . " I said.

"Why not? " Dad sounded shocked.

"B-Because she's scared, Dad. " I looked him in the eye.

"Well I'll ask her and see what she says," Dad kicked his feet up on the coffee table.

I sighed, "I have to go to the store anyway, " I stood.

"I'll go with you, " Conner said.

"Ok, I gotta go get changed and wake Mia up, " I started down the hallway.

I opened the door and saw her changing already, I slipped in the room and quickly shut the door.

"Sorry, Conner and I are going to the store. Dad is here, " I grabbed shorts and a tank top.

"Oh, ok. I have to call in for work, " Mia said.

"That's fine, " I begin to slip off my pajamas and change into the fresh outfit.

I throw on my off the wall vans and head back into the living room.
Conner and I say bye to Dad and head out.

I remember what we need after we walk into the store.

Eggs
Milk
Lunch Meat

We didn't need much, I sent Conner for the eggs while I got the milk and lunch meat.

Conner found me and asked if I were ready. We went to check out and paid.

As we were walking back, two strange dudes started following us. Conner noticed it too and pulled me closer to him. The men became closer and closer after every step.

After seconds, one kicked Conner forward and the other pulled me backwards.

"Ah, LET GO! " I tried pulling myself away from his tight grip on my arm.

The man struck me and I stumbled back and saw Conner being kicked by the other man.

"CONNER! " I shrieked and tried running over to him.

"Stay down you stupid bitch! " I was kicked in the side.

"Gah! " My ribs throbbed, when I touched the spot I ached even more.