Three

Damion.,
Murder called an emergency meeting today at his house. I hope he cooks because his food is straight smacking, I swear. I called my niggas Nody and Dez to see if they wanted to just ride together. They both agreed and I scooped them up. We arrived at Murder's house and once that door opened, me and the homies were looking crazy. I didn't even know little momma knew about Murder, but I got to admit those tights fit her right. I might have to try to get on some thick meat in my life. The boys tease her and it irritates me because my mom was heavy set.

"Hey you guys." She said shyly.

"Yeah is Murder here, we are here for the meeting," I said .

She told us to come in and told Murder we were here. She soon went back upstairs with her friend. I couldn't help but stare at all that ass as she walked upstairs. Damnnnn

We dapped up the other guys as they came in and Murder told us the food was ready, so we all sat at the table."Hold on y'all, let me get the girls so they can come down and eat", Murder said. They came down stairs and I was staring a hole into shawty, and so were those other niggas, which made me mad, but I didn't want to show it because she was not mine yet. After eating, we went on to our meeting . We basically talked about the same ole stuff and when everyone left, the boss pulled us to the side ."I been thinking about showing you guys the ropes introducing y'all to my connects just in case something happens to me and you guys can take over." We all shook our heads."Fa show big dawg." We all said."Good, and one more thing Donna come here" he yelled for her. "This is D , Nody and Dez they gone be my second in command until I fully hand them the throne." She just nodded and went back upstairs. "I need y'all to keep a eye out for her and make sure she's okay for me." "we got you Murder, aint nothing gone happen to you you know we stay two steps ahead of these niggas."I said. "Yeah, but its some niggas that's four steps ahead of our two steps always remember that." he said. We left his house. I dropped the boys off and went to see if I could find her on Instagram or anything. I looked up Donna and instantly found her username @Dontoothick . I added her and drifted off to sleep.

Nody

Dez