Seven

Damion.,
Donna's real deal looks good tonight . I never imagined myself as a big girl, but shit she got a nigga feening. I was trying to stay focused the whole time at the club because me and the guys were really here to scope out a connect that was supposed to be here tonight, but the girls had us distracted while they were all twerking and hyping each other up as City Girls Act Up was playing through the club. All of a sudden, I saw this thot name Ashley that I talked to from time- to- time.

"Hey D you acting like you don't know nobody no more wassup?" She said, rubbing my thigh

"Mane, you know I call you for one thing. Now get gone." She rolled her eyes and walked away. By this time, the girls came and sat back down. Donna sat at the end by herself so I went down to talk to her.
"Wassup little momma, you are enjoying yourself."
"Yeah it's straight." She said with an attitude.
"What's wrong with you ?" Before she could say anything, Ashley came back up .
"So this is why you can't hit me up anymore, you fucking with fat bitches." Donna hopped up but I instantly pulled her down on my lap.
"I got your fat bitch , you better be glad he's holding me." By now all the girls had come around and were ready to whoop Ashley and her friend's ass.
"Mane Ashley gone now before I let her loose on you."
"No one is scared of Ms rolly Polly." Ashley and her friends busted out laughing . I couldn't grab Donna quick enough quickly. She was throwing jabs left and right at Ashley's face and all Ashley was doing was crying. I finally got a grip on her and dragged her out before security went upstairs.
"Put me the fuck down Damion."
"Not until you calm down." I looked over and saw Dez and Nody dragging Kadisha and Nina out.
"Mannnnnnnn Donna girl, I didn't know you could fight like that , they don't want it with my girl Donna! That's my dawg , that's my dawg." Nody said while dancing up and down the street.

Donna started laughing, then looked at me and said"Next time one of your steps towards me I'm whooping her ass and your ass believe that now take me to get some food

"Next time one of your steps towards me I'm whooping her ass and your ass believe that now take me to get some food." I shook my head and we all hopped in my car.
"Yeahhhhh nigga" Nody said in my ear, laughing.

__________________________________
This book will only be up for a couple of days just to see if you guys like it ! If you do I will continue and Update Coming Soon For All I Need & Holding You Down ‼️ Thanks For The Support.