Finding my true mate

As I lay in my bed crying my eyes out . Edward keeps trying to talk to me and apologize to me. I keep ignoring him and he is not taking the hint.
I'm getting away from him, but where do I go. Anywhere I go he will follow me. I even got my schedule switched around. He still manages to get where I go. As I was thinking about a memory just hit me.
Memory
I was looking at a picture in Carlisle's office. Edward walks up to me and wraps his arms around me.
"Who are these people?" I asked.
"They are the rulers of my world. They are called the Volturi. They keep the one law." He replied.
"What law is that?"
"Keep our existence a secret." After that I felt a weird desire to get to know the very beautiful blonde man that I didn't know.
End of memory
"You can't go to the Volturi. They will kill you for knowing our secret." A voice I use to love said behind me.
"What I do is none of your business!" I yelled at him. Everyone went dead silent.
"It is my business. You are my mate. You will be with me and no one else."
"If you had loved me you wouldn't have cheated on me with Jessica." I yelled back at him. I didn't give him time to reply. I grabbed my bag and ran to my truck.
As soon I got to my truck I recieved a phone call from a number that I have met when I saved Edward from death.
" hello?" I said.
"Hey my queen," replied a sexy voice that puts a smile on my face immediately. We have been texting back and forth.
"How are you Cauis?" I replied.
"I'm missing you so much. I miss the way that you look at me. When can I come pick you up?"

A sob broke through my voice. I tried to hide it but you can't hide your feelings from your true mate.

"What is wrong my little lamb?" Cauis asked.
"Edward won't leave me alone." I sobbed on the phone.
"Go home lock the door. Grab a lighter. I'm on my way. I love you."

"I love you too." He hung up the phone.