Arriving in Italy

Cauis POV
As I am holding my queen while she sleep ,  I hear her talking. She is saying my name and that loves me. She is sorry she left me when we first met.

"My queen,"  I said. She opened her eyes and stretched in my arms. Her eyes locked with mine. I close the distance between us.

When ours lips met in a kiss I knew that nothing will ever stop us from being together. As I pulled away I see a breath taking smile on my queen's face.

"Are you sure you want to be change as soon as we get to the castle?" I asked her.

"Yes my king. I want to spend forever by your side. I don't want to wait. Plus Edward will come for me. I also think something is going on with the Cullen clan." She replied.

"Like what?" I replied.

"I walked in to spend some time with them. They didn't notice I was there. I over heard them talking about needing the power to over throw the Volturi. And that I was the key."

What she is saying to me has gotten me pissed. How dare the Cullens think they can over throw us. As if she can feel my emotions she wrapped her arms around me to calm me down.

"I will change you as soon as we get home."

"Will you make love to me before and then change me after?"

"Your wish is my command." I see her smile which makes me smile. I look over to Aro and he has smile on his face at this.

We landed in our private hanger. I pulled my hood up and wrapped the cloak around my hands. I picked my queen up bridal style to the castle.

As soon as we made it to the castle , I ran to my part of the castle.