Picking up my queen

Cauis POV
I just got off the phone with my queen.Jane who has been watching my Queen. She isn't doing her job like she said she would. There will be punishment when she returns.

I rushed to the throne room. Aro has to know what is going on. Aro has to think of a punishment if he still wants Jane part of the guard.
"Aro I need to go get my queen." I rushed out.
"What is going on?" He asked me. So I explained what Bella explained to me. Aro's eyes went wide.
"I'm coming with you." Aro replied. We rushed to our private jet. I pulled out my phone and called her.

"Hello," I heard my queen say. I breathed a sigh.
"Are you ok?" I asked her.
"Yes. I'm in my house. I have a lighter in my hand with the doors and windows locked."
"That's good. I'm on my way. Can you see Jane around?"
"Yes I can. She's in the bushes"
"I love you. Just breathe. Try to relax and I'll be there before you know. We are almost to Seattle. Do you still want to be changed?"

"Yes but I want to be changed while you make love to me."

"That will be the first thing we will do when we get back home."  Just hearing her voice just makes me melt. "We are landing now. Write a note to your dad. Tell him you can't handle it anymore that you got friends taking you in and you are finishing school in Italy."
"Ok baby." My queen said with a smile on her face. I can't wait to have her in my arms. We let each other go when I started running to forks.

I'm on my way my queen