Chapter One

So. Here's the new story. My other stories aren't going so well. Have this. Just know, Keith knows Shiro is Venom. That's how they met. He loves both of them. Shiro is Lance's hero. He doesn't know that Shiro is his greatest enemy. Keith, Lance, Pidge, and Hunk go to the same college. They don't know any of their identities. 

Italics: Venom talking.

Please enjoy.

Shiro came home late. 

Of course, that's a normal. Venom wants to have fun after work. Keith, the ever so loyal boyfriend, cooks a nice meal for them once they return. 

Their little apartment isn't that far from Dibazaal campus, so Keith gets to stay with Shiro. 

"What have you made for us?" Kuro-Venom- hissed. 

"Just some spaghetti. Are ya hungry?" Keith responded. "Yes." Kuro receded from Shiro's body fully, letting him have complete control again. Shiro wrapped his arms around Keith waist and sighed. 

"Spiderman is getting more powerful." 

"Yep. But, that means more fun for you, right, Kuro?" Keith asked. 

"Always!"

 Shiro huffed. Keith giggled. "Sorry. You must be starving. Dinner's almost ready. Sit at the table and behave." 

"Yes, sir." Kuro said. 

"I'm too tired to deal with this." Shiro groaned. 

They sat at the table and waited for Keith to finish dinner. Shiro looked at the clock and sighed. Thirty minutes past Nine o' clock. 

Finally, Keith brought out two bowls for them, filled with speghetti. Kuro slithered down Shiro's arm and began eating. 

Keith sat down beside them and smiled. 

"Come on, Shiro. I know you're tired, but you need to eat. Once you eat, we can take a shower, and finally go to bed." 

His boyfriend nodded tiredly and slowly ate his food. True to his word, once Shiro was finished, Keith helped him shower (much to Kuro's distaste) and led him to their room. 

They layed down and let sleep and let sleep wash over them. 

They couldn't wait to see what tomorrow has in store for them. 

*End Chapter One*

Sorry about the short chapter. It is three am and I'm tired. Please excuse any spelling mistakes. Still, I hope you enjoyed it and know that more are coming. Ja ne!!!!