Chapter Four

So, I know that it's been a while since I've updated. I don't really have anything for anything else, so I need some requests/suggestions. Anything that works, I'll type. And, with that, I hope you enjoy this chapter. Thank you!!!!

*A few days later* Keith walked into school, still paranoid about the Avengers. Lance, Hunk, and Pidge noticed he was looking down, so they tried cheering him up. 

"Hey, don't look so down." Lance said. 

Keith just looked at him. 

"Try looking up." Hunk said. 

Pidge snorted. "No, just look ahead. You can't run into anything that way." 

Keith snickered. "Wow. Thanks for trying to cheer me up, but I'm just sorta going through some stuff, right now." 

His friends looked at him. 

"Um, do you want to talk about it?" Hunk asked. 

"No. You wouldn't understand. I-it's just something I have to work out myself." 

Keith couldn't tell them about his worries. They can't know that Shiro and Kuro are Venom. And, they can't know that Keith knows. Not now, not ever. 

Pidge sighed. "Whatever you say, bro. But, if you need us, call us. Don't bottle this up." 

Keith nodded. "I promise. Now, let's get to class. I'm not being late.... Today, anyway." 

The gang nodded and went to their classes. The day had passed far too quickly for Keith. Already, it was time to go home. 

Keith sighed heavily.  He walked home sadly, still not knowing what to do. 

However, a limousine pulled up in front of him. The door opened and a stylish man came out. 

"Are you Keith Kogane?" 

The man in question glared. "Who wants to know?" 

The mysterious man nodded to some other men. "Grab him." 

Keith didn't have any time to react, he was quickly pulled into the limousine and was driven away. 

*W/Shiro* 

"Calm down, Shiro. I'm sure he's just with his friends." Kuro said. 

Shiro shook his head. "No, he would have called. He would have told me." 

Then, a knock sounded upon their door. Curious, Shiro opened the door. There, stood Lance, Hunk , and Pidge. 

"Hey! Keith's been down lately, so we thought that we'd come over and cheer him up with some of Hunk's cooking." Lance said. 

Shiro couldn't respond. 

"By the way, where is he?" Pidge asked. 

"...So... He's really not with you..?" 

"Um, no. He said that he wanted to go straight home? Shiro, what's wrong.." Hunk asked. 

"Keith's missing." 

"Oh, gosh! We'll help you look. There aren't that many places he would go, right?" Pidge asked. 

Shiro shook his head. 

"Alright. Let's look for him. he can't have gotten far." Lance stated. 

At this moment, Shiro couldn't be happier that Keith has such good friends.