Part 4

Chapter 4

When I go home every day, I would go to my house and went to put down more notes that I have collected over the days. As soon I looked over to the window in the room. There were people in white coats staring through their glass. One of the people presses the back button on a remote.

I woke up to a different face. People were running to somewhere. Everything was paused, literally. There was chaos. Some people were sad, mad, and a lot more expressions. Some children were lost and sitting down, sobbing. I had put some of the children in some people's arms. While I was putting a child into someone's arms the world had un-paused. Everyone was running. I had to run with all of the other people. So, then I would not raise suspicions. There were people pushing others to get to a safe place. I followed the unknown people as they were heading to the beach. There were Army boats. They were all lined up. There were smaller boats that were transporting the people. I had gotten onto one of the boats. They put all of the people into a big room.

People were being toppled on top of each other. All we got was a few pieces of bread with meat or a small sandwich and a cup of water. All of us were starved to death for a few months. Some people were so skinny, all there were people that were only skin and bone. People could see ribs and the rest of their bones. Some people would save their food to eat later. I would hear all of the army men getting all of the food that they wanted. The lieutenant in the boat was always making sure that we would get the leftover food from the trays. He would check in with the cook to see if he was bringing the food down, but he would never check in with us. One day, I was walking around to find the bathroom and I had bumped into the lieutenant. I had to ask him if we could have more food down where we were.

"Hi, excuse me," He had

turned around, "Do you think that we can get more food, for the people in the

storage areas. We are starving to death and some people are turning into skeletons."

"Oh, that is weird. I

told the cook to give the rest of the leftovers from the trays. Well, anyway

I'll go talk to him."

"Thanks"

I left to tell all of

the people that we were getting more food. They were all cheering. It was the first

time I was happy on this ship. Some people were up and dancing. Some people

sang, some people used the walls in that area as instruments. There was a lot

of dancing for hours.

A few days later the cook came down with lots of food. It was almost like a feast. It was the first time I was full on that trip or even for anyone in that room. After, that day the cook has been giving us the food that we needed to live on that trip. We also got more water, because there wasn't even enough water in the first place. There were only two more months left of being on this boat. It was not as gruesome as the last few months. No one was starving after that.

I was trying to sleep in this place. I was imagining my bed. I could not stand another night sleeping on the metal floor. I could feel something was making me feel like I wasn't at this place and making me feel at home more and more. But, there was something that was making me feel like I am staying at this place. I woke up to the sight of people in army clothes and they had the same voices that was following me. I was struggling to make myself go home.

I woke up to my bed. I was so happy to be in my bed. My body was so tired and felt like it was broken. I was physically drained from what had just happened. I took a very long shower to get off all of the grime that was on my body. Some places were caked with dirt. All of the dirt came off and I saw all of the bruises that covered my body. Some were deep and some were shallow. Then, I was treating myself after the shower. I just had to relax. I was binge watching half of the day. After I was done with all of the binging. I was ready to get together a piece to get that place sued. But, I wanted to help all of those people on the boats. I made all of those people my first priority. I had brought all of the toys and many more things. All of the things that I would bring them were wonders to them. Even though it might put me in danger to give all of those people what they wanted.

I went to go see if the place had any more people that were striving to get help. I got some people that were still trying to hide in basements by other people. I could still see who was scared by the war. This war was so scarring. There were many things that would frighten them. There were a lot of people that had fled to the U.S. But, when I find all of the people that are still trying to flee. I would put them onto the boats and make sure that all of the people were safe on that boat and get more people that are trying to flee onto those boats.

That place did not let me give consent to be part of that crazy science experiment. I had enough notes to have a book about this place. I think that place would drive me crazy or something. Well, life gives you unexpected twists. It is like a road with rocks and many bumps.

Well I want to just to enjoy life. Even though there are many bumps in life, I will enjoy everything. If you are reading this. I hope that you know what I went through. I want you to enjoy your life. No matter what would bring you down. There would always be light at the end of the tunnel.

-Jasmine Collins