Chapter 8

Eren's POV

I walked out of the counselors office. Mr. Ackerman then came out after me. I put my back against the green, brick wall. Mr. Ackerman looked at me with a worried look.

"Hey.. Everything's going to be fine. From now on, you can.. talk.. to me." Mr. Ackerman suggested. I looked at him with a shocked expression on my face. "Mr. Ackerman.."

"Just-.. call me Levi when we're alone."

I looked at him once again and nodded. We both started making our way into the classroom. Before we knew it, the bell rang when we opened the classroom door. I made my way to my desk to grab my stuff and go to my next class. That is.. until Mr. Ack-.. I mean, Levi stopped me.

"Nope. You aren't going anywhere."

"Wait what?"

"I don't have any classes for the rest of the day so you're going to stay with me."

"W-What? B-but what about my other classes. And my teachers?"

"I'll email them or give them a call."

Greaaat. This is just perfect isn't it. I decided to take a seat and wait until the day is over.

...

...

Ok.. this is starting to get really boring. I don't know what to do here. I looked at the clock and- ONLY 20 MINUTES HAS GONE BY?! Why is this day going by so slooooooow? There isn't much to do so I decided to get to know more about Levi.

I looked up to see Levi reading a book with black reading glasses on. If I'm being real with you, he looks kind of hot.. waIT WHAT? WHAT DID I JUST-

"Oi, are you going to keep staring at me or what?"

"U-umm.. I was wondering if I can.. umm.. get to know your better?" WHY DID I MAKE IT SOUND LIKE A QUESTION?

"You want to know more about me? Alright, sure." Levi said with his poker face still on. "Hmm, let's see.. Well, I'm 21 years old, my favorite color is white, I love drinking black tea,  I'm 5'3, and I'm Bi. Now tell me facts about you."

"Oh! Um.." I looked down a little embarrassed. I don't want him to know I'm-

"I'm waiting.." He said while staring at me intently.

I sighed. "Well, I'm 17 years old, my favorite color is emerald (I don't know if it actually is) My favorite drink is coffee, I'm 5'7, and I'm.. gay.."

I noticed that I've been looking down the whole time. When I looked up, I saw Levi smirking. But that went away quickly once I looked up.

Hmm..

I wonder why he was smirking..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Summer is finally here!! So hopefully I'll be able to post more frequently. But I'm still losing a lot of ideas for this story. I'm trying my best not to discontinue this story. Hopefully I'll be able to finish this and rewrite it. But anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. See you next time!

~Demmola123

Word count: 441
(Wow my chapters are getting shorter. Not really happy about that ://)