Chapter 11

Eren's POV

I woke up to such bright lights that it started blinding my eyes. I squinted my eyes for a minute so that I can adjust to the lighting. Once I did, I fully opened my eye. (Yes. Eye.) everything was white and so.. clean. What... happened. I don't remember anything.

I looked to the right of me. There was a heart monitor.

Beep
..
Beep
..
Beep

That was the only sound I could here. I also realized that I was laying on a hospital bed. I guess I'm in the hospital. Greaaaat.

Just. Fucking. Perfect.

"Eren?" I heard a voice call out my name. I look to the right to see Levi. He had bags under his eyes and his hair was really messy. His eyes.. they're.. so dull.

"L-Levi..?" I said in a soft voice. My throat was kind of dry so it was hard to speak.

"It's me. Don't worry."

I gave him a sad smile. To my surprise, he smiled back at me.

"Levi?"

"Yeah?"

"You look like shit."

"My, do you kiss your mother with that mouth?"

"I mean, it is the best descriptor for what you look like."

(The part above was inspired btw ^)

Suddenly, the nurse came in which started me a little bit. "No need to be afraid. I'm not dangerous." The nurse reassured me. I calmed down a little bit. "I am Ms. Mina, its a pleasure to meet both of you."

"I'm here to discuss Eren's injuries. Eren, you were hit by a glass bottle many times. It's a miracle that you don't have any brain damage. But your skull is a little bit cracked on the left side of your head. So, I highly recommend that you don't touch that side. It will hurt. A lot. Moving on, your rib cage is cracked, so it will hurt to move your torso. But, it will heal up in approximately a week. I also noticed that your have some cuts on your arm as well. They should heal in three days. After everything has been healed up, we still need to check if everything is ok. So you're able to leave in a week and a half. I will be right back to give you some food and painkillers."

(Sorry if the part above is bad. I do want to be in the medical field but I'm still learning anatomy and other stuff. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️)

And with that, she left. I looked up at the ceiling, trying to remember what happened before I got here.

"Wow. You're pretty messed up." Levi said to interrupt the silence between us.

"Shut up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! So I'm back from my break. So I'm not doing better at all. I don't know what to do to help. But I think that writing helps me a little bit. I'm not sure what my writing schedule is going to be, so I guess I'm just going to update whenever I want.

Also, thank you for 4k reads! This means a lot to me. I never knew that this book would actually get this much reads. Again, thank you. This really made my day.

I was also wondering if you guys wanted a QnA about me. You guys can get to me me better. So you can ask your questions on this paragraph.

(I don't think anyone reads this part but whatever.)

Anyway, see you next time!

~Demmola123

Word count: about 400 I think. (Not including this part.)

Almost 600 words

S k s k s k s k s k s k s

Now it is 600 words.