I saw STL BMC

So, I saw BMC is STL technically last night since it's like 1:30 in the morning. And all the shows are sold out which is cool but sad cause I kinda wanted to see it again.

But it was so good! The actor who played Michael was AWESOME and honestly my favorite.

There were a couple mistakes in mics and Jake had started a bit early in "Halloween" after his and Christines convo. And Brooke and Chloe were off in "The Play" with the Na's. But I loved it!

The actor who played Michael literally started crying in "Michael in the Bathroom" despite being in a monkey costume (I guess they couldn't get a creeps shirt). He also didn't have the iconic hoodie and the actor doesn't wear glasses, but he was the highlight of the show.

The actors had to use side doors located next to the audience so when the door opened, you saw light. But imagine having to use the restroom and walking out and running into Jenna and Chloe having a convo while waiting for their que. That'd be so awkward in my case.

The actor who played Christine was adorable, but she spent like 30 seconds looking for her pen in her backpack when there a pen located on the sign up sheet for the play! I get that it was for time usage, but Stephane literally runs around the stage to show she is "the actor" in the play.

Rich was awesome as well. Expensive Headphones seemed to power over Boyf riends in the one. When he was giving Jeremy "advice" in "Voices in my head", he made a motion and he and Michael locked eyes and Michael just shook his head and Mr. Heere stared into his soul.

The Squip was pretty cool, he had neat costumes! He wasn't "Keanu Reeves" in this one but he didn't play a famous actor. There was a board outside the theater in the lobby where you put sticky notes, saying who your Squip is. While waiting the guy at the counter asked me and my 2 friends what a Squip was, me and 1 friend went straight to references while the other one actually gave a simple explanation.

Jeremy was good, I see why they picked him! But he was so close to the front row, which I understand seeing it was a small theater. But they had to look up at him, we sat in the middle so we had no biggie.

During Intermission we were literally fangirling about what we saw and what we would probably see in p2 of it.

I felt bad for Jake because he had shirts that if he lifted his arms, you saw stomach, and I felt bad for him.

Jenna had a FANNYPACK for her phone! I was actually really happy about that! She also is a really good singer and has a lot of potential in her future!

I don't have much to say about Brooke and Chloe, but they looked young, like 14. But I did research and only people 17 and older can audition. So maybe it was me and my vision.

One of my friends was complaining in the car how in "The Play", when Jake was holding Michael down, he didn't struggle or anything, he just stood there watching the events play out. Which I wasn't complaining, but he didn't try to struggle, which I get cause there is a computer pill trying to take over his school, but he's basically the hero in the situation.

The theater was small but the set was good, it was basically 4 triangles where the main parts of it were located in or behind it. Jeremy's bed was in 1, the bathroom including a rolling mirror and counter was behind 1, and the lockers were behind one.

And I loved how in sync they were for songs like "Be More Chill (1&2)" and "The Smartphone Hour". It was so cool!

So that's all I really have to say about it, I may add more when I'm awake and not living off the caffeine I had a Panera. Night! ❤️