LITERALLY SAW RENT

Today I saw Rent at the Fabulous Fox Theater. And it. Was. AMAZING!!!! I cried, I laughed, I literally couldn't believe life right then and there! Now, I went with my mom, who knew nothing about Rent, and after she saw it....she still doesn't know anything but I tried. Now let's get to business;

Mark- He was AMAZING!! He could kick me in the face and I'd thank him! He put so much energy into Mark and had moves that looked so good on Marks charecter! And Mark still holds the place as my favorite charecter! Always have and probably always will. I wanna be Mark in a play so bad!!

Roger- At first I was kinda iffy about him. His voice didn't really speak to me. But OML!! One Song Glory got me! I was so entranced by his voice! He could have put more anger and attitude into Goodbye, Love but holy crap could he riff!

Mimi- That girl has a wonderful voice and could dance! She put a lot of charecter into Mimi which I really appreciated and loved! She was amazing!!

Angel- Ho-ly SHIT!!!! The audience literally applauded when he walked in!! He was amazing!!! If that wasn't a Queen I don't know what is!!! He was on beat and made sure to rock the stage!! It was AWESOME!!

Collins- So GOOD!!! He put a lot of emotion in with his and Angels relationship and got me to CRY during I'll cover you (reprise). I don't usually cry during shows but omg!!!! I loved him!!!

Maureen- a GOD!! So funny! She also showed bare ass which I only thought happened in the movie so that got me to laugh!! She put so much charecter into Over The Moon!! Like I said...a...GOD!!!

Joanne- Like Roger, didn't know what to think at first, I wasn't a fan of her voice at the beginning. But then she REALLY struck me and got me quite into it!

Benny- He put a lot of charecter into it but Benny isn't and probably never will be a favorite of mine. But he had a wonderful voice and had some nice moves!

Ensemble(background characters)- loved them ALL!!! They really put this show together!!

What weird thing happened- now this wasn't the casts fault nor am I saying this was an accident or just something went wrong. At the beginning, like..VERY beginning, the lights were still on and the whole cast came on stage. It was actually pretty cool, and I got a good look at Roger, he looked so Retro!! I didn't know that was the show starting until Mark started to talk then a couple bits later the lights in the house just..turned off.

Now, I haven't been a Renthead for THAT long, but this show is a whole adventure and I 10/10 recommend!! This show holds an official place in my heart and probably always will! Today's show was one I wished would never end and that I could have just watched over and over again without stopping but I couldn't cause that's illegal...But in all seriousness, this was one of the best shows I've ever seen! If you ever have the chance to see Rent, I totally recommend it. It's a show that makes sure you'll never be the same EVER AGAIN!!! Love y'all, night!! 💙💚💛❤️

Theater Stuffजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें