ch. 05: cuddles and hickeys

a/n: lol how did i get number 1 in #smashbros (8 june 2019) smh this book isnt even that good

Lucina's POV

I opened the door and me and Corrin walked in. "Looks like you two had a fun night" Y/N said, from the couch, bags under her eyes. "Uh.. Y/N, what are you doing?" Corrin asked. "I'm trying to get this one power moon in Mario Odyssey but I c a n ' t" Y/N drank some coffee "You two go back to bed or something, I don't care anymore". Me and Corrin walked up to her room, she unlocked the door and we went in. "Looks like Kamui's asleep" She said, we got in her bed and just stared at eachother. "I'm bored..." I played with her hair. "Same" she went closer to me. I knew what she was trying to do and kissed her, she kissed back. So basically we made out in bed. 

"Mmm~" "Can you guys shut the hecc up" Kamui said from above, She pulled away and covered her face "Y-You're not asleep?" She asked, her voice muffled. "No shit" He said sarcastically. "Now you two can make out just don't be loud because I'm watching a movie!" He put his earphones back in and went back to watching his movie. Corrin started kissing my neck, I tried my best not to be loud. She pulled away, "Now I'm sleepy" She rubbed her eyes, "Can you hug me?" She asked and I nodded. She faced away and I hugged her. "Nighty night" she said softly as we both drifted off to sleep.

Le next day

Lucina's POV

I woke up to Corrin smiling at me "Morning, Love" I whispered, she blushed.

knock knock

I got up and opened the door. "Morning Lucina! So, how was the date?" Mother asked. "It went well! Now me and Corrin are dating!" I said happily. She hugged me "Congratulations! Now, both of you go to breakfast." "Ok Mom!" She closed the door and me and Corrin got dressed. We went to the cafeteria and sat down with Peach, Daisy, and Zelda. "Yo! Heard you two went out on a date!" Daisy said happily. "How did it go?" Peach asked, "Wait I thought you had a crush on Palutena?" Zelda looked confused. "Well, now we're-" Zelda cut me off. "LUCINA IS THAT A HICKEY??" Zelda yelled. Me and Corrin blushed madly, "Uh... No?" I said softly, but they nodded so I guess they bought the excuse.

We continued eating our food until Y/N sat down beside us, drinking coffee and eating some cereal. "Uh, Morning Y/N?" Peach looked at her with concern. "Took me until 6 am to get the damn moon" She rubbed her eyes. "Its like, 8 am right now, don't you need some more sleep?" Daisy asked. "nAh, I'm fine" She drank more coffee. 

time skip brought to you by me yelling "rOY- WE GOT R O Y" at my friends house

Corrin's POV

Me and Lucina were sitting in bed, I was reading a book while Lucina was playing Smash bros. A tired Kamui walks into the room. "Fuck life" he climbs the ladder and plops down into his bed, "What happened?" Lucina asked, pausing her game. "The Inkling wouldn't shut up on how much she likes my hair, and she just HAD to ink up my hair- Like, doesn't she understand how hard it is to do my hair?" Me and Lucina stared at each other before laughing a little, "Oh, and I forgot to mention that a certain brown-haired angel is looking for Lucina, not sure why but he told me to tell you.." Kamui then fell asleep. "Let's go ask what he needs me for!" Lucina smiled, She helped me up and held me close, making me blush furiously. "L-Lucina! Don't tease me like this!" 

She poked my nose and let me go. We walked outside and headed towards Pit's room. 

knock knock

The door opened and we saw Pit. "O-Oh! Hi Lucina!.. and Corrin..." He smiled and got a box, with a small ribbon on top. "S-So.. I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me?" He asked Lucina, I wanted to unleash every feeling I had right now, but Lucina stopped me. "Number one, I'm older than you, and Number two, I'm dating Corrin, don't you know?" She seemed annoyed. "W-What? Her?" Pit started to get angry, "Y-You know what? nevermind.." He closed the door and me and Lucina continued with our day.

Another time skip because yes

Me and Lucina got into bed and cuddled, "Night, sweetie~" I whispered to her. "Goodnight, love" she replied, we drifted off to sleep hugging each other.

Pit's POV

I cleaned my swords and stared at my reflection "Let's start up some drama, shall we?" I told my swords, laughing.

I'll get her.

a/n: ok so i know having a yandere is cliche but this story needs more drama