𝖳𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

ᴀ/ɴ: ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇᴅ ᴋᴀɪ ʏᴇᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ. ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ :) ᴀʟsᴏ ᴛᴀᴇɢʏᴜ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ!

to say he was in pain, would be an understatement.

beomgyu is in extreme pain and filled with embarrassment because of a certain brown haired boy from the night before. he has no idea who the boy was or why he was in his neighbor's supposed empty house. all beomgyu knows is a random stranger saw his dick and kicked it. hard.

so now he lays on his living room couch with an ice pack on his crotch as he tries to enjoy an episode of spongebob, but the throbbing pain makes him feel uncomfortable and unable to laugh freely at a childish joke.

beomgyu whines, "where in the absolute fuck did he learn how to attack like that? jesus!" a knock on the front door causes the blonde to pause his whining before groaning in pain as he slowly moves off of the couch and waddle to the front door with the ice pack still pressed to his crotch. "who is it?"

"it's me. your neighbor." a voice says and beomgyu recognizes the soft tone as the boy from last night. but he's beomgyu's neighbor?

the blonde boy's face turns into one of confusion and he opens the door to seeing the slightly shorter boy holding a mini cooler with a timid smile on his face. both boys are silent as one begins to fidget in nervousness and the other has a look of pure confusion on his face.

the brown haired boy clears his throat before saying, "i-i felt bad about the whole...i don't even know what to call it, and i thought to bring some frozen treats and ice packs to show no hard feelings." the boy holds out the mini cooler for the other to take.

beomgyu's eyes widen in shock. "um, th-thanks! you can come in and put it down in the kitchen since i really can't do much." he tells the other boy who nods before walking inside the house and beomgyu closes the door then leads the other boy to the kitchen.

the mysterious boy offers to put the frozen items into the freezer and beomgyu thanks him since he didn't want the boy to seem him struggle with barely lifting an ice pop. both boys are silent as the brown haired boy places ice cream sandwiches and ice pops into the freezer.

beomgyu decides to break the silence with questions. "so, uh, what's your name and what did you mean you're my neighbor? i haven't seen you before." beomgyu tries to remember if he's seen the boy at his school since all teens at or around his age in his neighborhood go to the same high school.

"oh! i shouldn't be surprised you haven't seen me around. it's not your fault." the boy says with a chuckle that tickles beomgyu's heart. what? the blonde shakes off the feeling when he notices the boy has his hand out for beomgyu to shake it. their hands touch, a tingling feeling spreading throughout beomgyu's body, and they shake each other's hand before pulling away. "my name is kang taehyun and i'm your neighbor since i live in 'grumpy old man' kang's house and his son."

beomgyu freezes at taehyun's words. this is that cranky man's son?! but the boy looks and sounds so heavenly. even the way he puts ice packs and treats away seems so elegant in beomgyu's eyes. despite the major differences between the two, beomgyu can still see the similar facial structure and the way they both have similar facial expressions when angry. maybe taehyun takes more after his mother than his father.

taehyun looks at beomgyu's shocked expression and laughs, "you look so shocked! i'm not surprised since we've never met before, but i have heard a lot about you from my dad. i don't understand why he's so dedicated to you though." the boy shrugs his shoulders before placing the last ice pop into the freezer then closing the door and turning towards beomgyu. "now i know why he always blows a fuse 'cause of you."

the blonde finally snaps out of his trance then smirks at the information of mr. kang hating beomgyu to the point of ranting to his own son about the boy. "guess i'm just too famous and fabulous in his eyes." he brags.

"yeah sure." taehyun playfully rolls his eyes before smiling at beomgyu.

beomgyu smiles back before asking more questions, "so what grade are you in? maybe that's another reason why i haven't seen you before."

"sophomore and i'm homeschooled, so there's no way we would've met at school." taehyun answers and beomgyu nods his head. the boy does seem to be younger than beomgyu. "lemme guess...you're a junior and your two dummy friends are seniors?"

beomgyu nods and taehyun nods as well then the silence returns. both boys occasionally looking at each other or looking at the ground until taehyun says, "i'm gonna head back before my dad calls and i miss it. um, if you ever wanna talk or hang out in my pool, just knock on the door instead of climbing the fence to skinny dip in my pool."

the blonde's face turns beet red as taehyun laughs and walks away to the front door with the older in tow, sputtering excuses for being naked in his pool.

taehyun stops to turn around to face beomgyu then put a finger to his lips to pause the other's stuttering. "just say you'll see me later and lemme go." taehyun requests in his soft voice that melts beomgyu from the inside out.

beomgyu's brain and heart are racing as he focuses on taehyun's delicate finger on his lips and he can't concentrate on anything besides taehyun's finger being on his lips.

so the only thing that comes out of his mouth is the best his single brain cell can come up with. "uhh...."

taehyun laughs cutely at the other's answer then removes his finger from beomgyu's lips to say, "i'll see you later, choi beomgyu." he opens the front door, waves at the stunned boy, and leaves the house, closing the door behind him.

beomgyu is left standing in front of the door with a flushed face and a racing heart. what is happening to him?

before he can move away, the front door opens, hitting him in the face, and soobin pokes his head out from behind the door then looks down to the floor to see beomgyu in a fetal position holding his face and crotch.

soobin winces and yeonjun peeks at the scene from behind his boyfriend. soobin says, "i think i just broke him more."