𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾

A/N: alright! so um this has some minor angst ahead that i actually did not plan nor did i plan for this to be the longest chapter in the whole story, but here we go! next chapter is when things get more serious 👀

taehyun definitely doesn't panic when the doorbell rings and he rushes downstairs, most definitely not tripping on his way down. he reaches the door and pauses to take calming breaths to ensure he doesn't panic more.

once he calms, he unlocks then opens the door to an already shirtless beomgyu with black shorts on. taehyun's face turns red once again and he silently curses himself for reacting in such a way.

beomgyu smiles cutely with rosy cheeks as he says, "c-can i come in?" taehyun nods then moves out of the way for the older to walk in and closes the door after him.

the two stay silent as they walk through the living room and the kitchen to the patio door, taehyun turning off the lights as they went, as they usually do except for things being different this time. they were still going to swim together, just naked this time. it's practically the same thing. at least that's what taehyun tells himself to calm his nerves.

they reach the edge of the pool and stare at the illuminated water in silence. beomgyu sighs before looking at the younger boy who's stare remains on the pool.

"taehyun, are you sure you wanna do this?" beomgyu's soft yet deep voice reaches his ears and melts his heart. the boy finds it sweet that beomgyu wants to make sure he's completely on board with this.

the brunette nods his head. "yes. i did suggest it in the first place," he turns his head to look into beomgyu's brown eyes with his own. "didn't i?"

the older boy visibly swallows hard and nods his head before taking a deep breath then says, "i-i can go first. just, um, keep your eyes covered until i say so." taehyun covers his eyes and focuses his hearing on the wind blowing softly instead of his racing heartbeat.

he hears beomgyu take a deep breath before there's a light shuffling noise then water splashing lightly and he calls out to taehyun. "i'm in."

removing his hands from his eyes, taehyun tries to calm his nerves and keeps his eyes on beomgyu's face who smirks playfully at the timid boy. "c'mon in! the water is fine!" he teases then covers his eyes. "i won't even look until you tell me it's okay! trust me!"

taehyun says a soft 'okay' before taking his shirt off as his thoughts begin to race. this is really happening. he's about to skinny dip in his pool with choi beomgyu, the boy his father majorly disapproves of and is also his crush.

he shakes his head and pushes his father to the back of his kind in order to focus on the current moment. he pulls his shorts down until they're pooled around his feet and he steps out of them then walks closer to the pool with deep breaths.

taehyun sits at the edge of the pool, dipping his feet into the pool, and doesn't shiver when the cool wind blows slightly harder against his flushed skin. he takes a deep breath before sliding into the pool and feels himself beginning to relax in the cool water.

"i-i'm in." he tells beomgyu who removes his hands to reveal his flushed cheeks and shy smile. the two stay silent until taehyun decides to ease the tension by pushing beomgyu's head underwater.

the blonde resurfaces and coughs as the brunette laughs. beomgyu moves his wet bangs out of his eyes then pouts in playful anger and splashes water at taehyun.

the boys enter a splashing contest, laughing their awkwardness away. taehyun pushes his wet hair back, exposing his forehead to beomgyu who blushes at the sight of the attractive boy.