fun day

Me, sonic and tails where in my bedroom. they where talking about how they where going to get back to their planet. "I don't know sonic, it may take about two weeks untill the machine is fully done" tails said to sonic. "If its gonna take that much time, you guys can stay with me untill then" i said. "Really? thanks, uh......" he said. "Y/N" i said. "Thanks Y/N" he said back to me.

"So, what do you do for fun?" Tails asked me. "Eat all day, and play games" i said grabbing to bag of frosted flakes from my bed and stuffing them in my mouth. "Too much of somthing isn't never good" sonic said staring at me. "Says the one who eats chilidogs all day" i said to sonic. he looked kinda supprised that i knew him well. he just turned his head and started blushing.

"Also, tails, wanna have a Javascript battle?" i said smirking at him as i pulled out my phone. "Oh its on" he said pulling out his mobile device. "3...2..." "1..." tails said starting.

‹script›

var javascript ={

name : "Tails",
age : 8,
msg : "I can code better than you."

};

console.log("hey " + javascript[0] + "you may be " javascript.age + ", But " +javascript[2]);

(\script)

i was done writing all my code, and so was tails. sonic looked confused. "Wow, you can code good!" he said impressed. "Thanks" i said back. "So, sonic, about that question i asked you on the live stream ..." sonic had fear in his eyes. "Uh... w-what q-question..." sonic said stuttering. "The question about you and amy" i said. "O-oh... i uh... we just... well.. W-why dont we j-just talk about s-somthing else?..." he said. i chuckled.

"Besides. theres someone else that i like" he said. "OH?" me and tails both said at the same time. "No! im not telling you guys" he said "Aww" me and tails both said