04. real life + instagram

to say she wasn't expecting pete davidson to be sitting on the foot of her bed was a lie.

she could remember last night. she knew that they hooked up after their date. she knew (well, more like assumed) pete wasn't the type of guy who just leaves after a one night stand. however, to say she was expecting pete to be wearing her silk victoria's secret underwear would be a lie.

pete was scrolling through his phone. he was completely naked, except for the silky black fabric around his hips, stretching to cover his dick. roman winced at the idea of the fabric being permanently stretched; she paid a hefty price for a 5 pack of underwear. moving her attention away from his prominate bulge (he didn't just have big dick energy), she studied the floppiness of his hair, the brown curls bouncing slightly everytime he took a breath.

her attention drifted lower to his eyes. they reflected the white screen he was scrolling through, a social media platform that looked like instagram. roman studied the look of arousal in his eyes, causing her to second guess what he was looking at. in a swift motion his eyes moved to look at her's, his lips twisting up in a genuine smile.

"hello, sleeping beauty," he purred, his voice deep and scratchy from sleep. roman groaned and lowered her eyes at look at her underwear on his hips. pete's eyes followed her's and his smile turned into a smirk. his tongue swiped over his lips, and he gave the girl in front of him a knowing look.

"why are you wearing my underwear?" roman growled, feeling weirdly angry and violated. to get to the expensive underwear he had to dig in her drawer. and digging in her drawer is a definite no-no.

pete shrugged. "saw 'em on the floor when i couldn't find my boxers." he laughed at the disgusted look on roman's face. he assured her it was clean and from her drawer, bursting with laughter at her relieved expression. it wasn't long before they were both bending over in laughter, bonding over what now seemed like a trivial detail.

grabbing his phone off the floor (he dropped it while laughing), pete informed roman of the shower he desperately needed and was going to take. following the directions she had given him, the lanky boy dissappeared from her view.

as roman heard the water start running, she thought about him in the shower. oh fuck. the memories of last night came flying back to her. his lips all over her body and his hands squeezing her thighs. her tongue brushed over her lips, temporarily wetting them as she thristed over the thought of her (maybe?) boyfriend.

snapping herself out of her lowkey horny thoughts, roman groaned and started putting on her makeup for the day; she was already late for an interview. she put on some simple earrings she hadn't wore in a while. then she slipped on a sweater she found, taking a picture to update her instagram followers.

romanwoods woke up like this (not really, but iI't's early in the morning cut me some slack) (also my braid are a fucking wreck but pls ignore it)

4,000,000 likes     416,758 comments

justjaime you look like you've just been fucked
   username1 OMG im fckin dyingggg
   youraverageartist DID U USE PROTECTION
   romanwoods atleast im getting some action @justjaime

petedavidson its offensive for you to be this beautiful
   romanwoods thought u were in the shower
   petedavidson fuck off princess
   username2 how u know he was in the shower @romanwoods
   username3 coNSPIRACY

pete then emerged from the bathroom with one of her towels hanging low on his hips. the water from his hair dripped on her wood floor. "you got any clothes?"

roman quickly tossed him some of her loose-fitting clothes and pete slipped them on, once again using her underwear in place of boxers. the shirt he was wearing had "QUEEN" written in sparkly gold letters, and the combination of the gold glitter and neon green background burned eyes when looked at. the pants weren't any better: they were overly baggy and the camouflage pattern was a disasterous combination of pastel purple and neon red.

"oh. my. god." pete said from in front of the mirror. he turned around, trying to find a good angle that didn't exist. he glared at roman, making her heart drop for a quick second. for once pete looked dead serious and god, it was scary.

"you" -- roman gulped, wondering where the fuck the fun-loving pete went -- "look fucking delicious."

her fear melted into what felt like butterflies in her stomach. roman rolled her eyes, secretly pleased with the compliment. "you," she paused, mimicing pete, "are fucking digusting."

his laugh warmed her heart, making her feel like the luckiest woman in the world. her smile dropped when she remembered why she looked "delicious" in the first place. "i have an interview, like, now." pete nodded and tossed her the bag laying on the foot of her bed.

"let's go," he gestured towards the bedroom door. roman pointed at him with raised eyebrow, as to say you're coming?

pete nodded, reading her perfectly. "fuck yeah, i'm coming. who's gonna be your bodyguard, princess?"

she sighed, smiling at the annoyingly adorable sight in front of her. she (not-so-subtly) slipped her hand in his. and they left hand in hand, not knowing what they were getting themselves into with this interview.

(a/n: sorry for taking so long! i've been busy with graduations and parties and important jobs. i will continue to upload around once a week like usual starting now)