ثمانية و ثلاثون

chapter thirty eight

r o b y n

i quickly buckled up nova in her car seat in the back of my mustang as nene sat in the passenger seat complaining how her knuckles were hurting.

"should've never hit the bitch." i shook my head raising the driver seat back up before hopping in myself.

i furrowed my eyebrows once i seen kentrell running out the house with a worried look on his face. his face kind of calmed once hee seen i haven't left yet.

i rolled my eyes and pushed the start button making the car roar up to life.

"wait!" he yelled walking closer to my side.

i stared at him through the window for a while before looking over at nene who only shrugged.

i sighed before i slowly rolled down my window. "what you want?" i said with a slight attitude.

"i see you still got the car i brought you." he smirked making me roll my eyes, i begin to roll my window back up making him speak again, "im sorry."

i only stared at him waiting on him to continue. i didn't have time for his bullshit. i dont even know why im even trying to have a conversation with him.

"i know i fucked up and had a baby on you. and i definitely know i fucked up when i let you walk away from me without even trying to hold you back. just please don't keep my daughter away from me. i'll loose my fuckin shit." he said as his voice cracked.

i looked back at nova to see she was sucking on her pacifier while slowly falling asleep. she doesn't deserves this, just because i grew up with out a father doesn't mean she has to too.

i ran my hands down my face while letting out a small sigh. i was getting ready to make a life changing decision for all of us and i hope i didn't regret it.

"give me your phone." i said leaning back in my seat.

he didn't hesitate to hand it over towards me right before quickly unlocking it. i saved my number and made sure to put my name.

"call me so we can talk this out." i said not waiting on his reply and reversed out my mothers driveway. he stood there for a second as a smile formed on his face before starting to dance.

omniscient

kentrell stepped back into the house with a huge smile plastered on his face.

"the fuck you smiling so hard for!?" emily yelled as tears streamed down her face and adjusted the warm wet towel over her nose.

robyn's mother, cleo only shook her head and continued to rock the small baby in her arms trying to get her to stop whining.

kentrell waved her off not letting her ruin his mood. he made his way to the couch and quickly unlocked his phone and sent a quick text to the group chat.

youngboy

i think me and robyn back cool again 😁 im finally happy

kasey
about damn time🙄

kd
ikyfl😶

lilben💚
if you happy im happy bro

boomer
i don't have time for your shenanigans✌🏽

before kentrell could read the rest of the replies his phone was snatched out of his hand. he looked up at emily who was still crying.

"my nose is broke and your over here texting your little friends." emily whined as she stomped her feet.

"okay and." kentrell shrugged snatching his phone back, "then go to tha' damn hospital."

emily was taken back by his tone as she tried not to let anymore tears fall out.

"bye." kentrell waved her away as she still stood there holding her nose like a idiot. "i hope you don't think im coming wit' you."

"bet." she nodded her head before snatching her baby out of cleo arms.

"she gon' break that damn baby neck." cleo mumbled shaking her head as she watched emily walk out the door as the baby bounced up and down.

this chapter was supposed to be published like a couple days ago💀
iwas too busy playing fortnite

have no internet for a year or suck your moms feet?

would you rather get herpes from kentrell and be rich or just be broke?

i love yall💚