✄ 33 ✄

*LONG ASS CHAPTER*ENJOY🖤Hollywood, 1988(Gwen's point of view)

*LONG ASS CHAPTER*
ENJOY🖤
Hollywood, 1988
(Gwen's point of view)

I had never been to a rehabilitation center before. I didn't know what to do or what to say when it came to the patients in the facility. I didn't know whether to be normal or diligent towards them. It scared me to be in places like this because you never knew what was going to happen. At any moment someone could burst through the doors like a crazed maniac or they could be the most mellow person ever. It was like Russian Roulette with any person who would walk through the doors.

I used to think that until I started visiting Nikki and sometimes the rest of the band since they went to rehab together. I would come to the facility every day just to see them grow closer. I could see the old Nikki coming out every once in a while but it was better than not having him at all.

Today, like every morning, I was going over to visit him. Today was the day I would talk to him about how he feels. It was apart of his therapy to express his feelings to everyone he's ever known. He and the rest of Mötley Crüe did it yesterday. Long story short, there was a bunch of apologies and tears. Of course, I was there for each member as if I was their caring mother but for Nikki, I was there as his significant other and a shoulder to cry on.

I stood off to the side as I watched Nikki and his rehabilitation coach talk on the patio. They sat at a white washed picnic table just having a discussion about how far he's overcame his addiction.

"Why are you here, Nikki?" Nikki's rehabilitation coach asked him.

Nikki hesitated and hung his head low. "Uhm," He said, slightly unsure of what to say. "To better myself." He took a shot but successfully made it when his coach nodded his head.

"How long have you and the guys been coming here?" His coach asked him.

Nikki shrugged. "Almost six months." He scratched his temple to think but it was clear that he was still unsure of what he was saying.

"Is that how long you've been clean?" He asked him.
Nikki quickly nodded in response.

After understanding his words, his coach looked at me and showed off a friendly grin. "Looks like you have a visitor." He informed the bass player after taking notice to me standing on the side.

Immediately, Nikki's head perked up and saw me standing there. I saw that contagious smile take over his lips. In return, I gave him a grin. I knew how nervous he was to do this just by the look on his face. I was happy to finally read the emotions on his face but if I was being frank, I was just as nervous as he was.