[67] Narration

(Zion's POV)

"that's a bit too much!!" sigaw ko kay Zoom habang tinataboy siya sa pagluluto.

"what the hell are you putting in that?!" once again I yelled.He was putting too much salt and pepper in my soup.

"Zero haluin mo nga to" sabi ko habang hinabol si Zoom sa living room.My brother is stupid af! He ruined my soup!

"imma kill you zoom!" nahabol ko siya at binato ko ng tsinelas ko.

"what the heck are you two doing?" just then bumukas ang pinto ng bahay namin and we saw the girls confused at us.

"nothing he ruined my soup" I told them at bumalik na sa kusina.

"awtch ang cold si Zoom kasi" rinig ko pang sabi ni Hail bago ako makalayo sa kanila.

Time Skip

"so me and my brothers talked about  running the Off The Record restau" I said to them.We are now at the yard to watch a movie.May projector kasing dala si Sapphire kaya maglalagay nalang kami ng tela and we provided the laptop.

"oh tapos?" sarcastic na pagtatanong ni Violet sakin.Liit liit pero ang tapang.

"wala lang kung gusto nyo magtrabaho kayo dun" Zero says taking a sip of sprite.

"talaga? pwede? o sige try namin" sabi ni Ellise at tumango nalang ako.

Bilis talaga ng oras parang kanina lang nasa beach kami at nasa states tapos ngayon magkakasama na ulit kami.Yung dalawa kong kapatid sinagot na ni Flare at Autumn.Damn naunahan pa ang panganay! How about me ehe? LOL

Nagsisimula na yung movie na pinili namin.

'Exo Next Door'

"that guy looks like your friend Hunter?" tanong sakin ni Wonder,I chuckled and nodded.

It's true Hunter and his tropa are actors pero si Prive,Trevor at Hunter lang ang models sa kanila.

"i didn't know that they were famous" pag-imik ni Hail.Mahigit ilang oras na pala kami dito sa labas di ko na rin namalayan na sobrang dilim na.

We didn't get hungry but why? is it because ang dami namin nakain kanina? hahahahaha dami kasi niluto ni Ellise may dala pa si Chaste.

"let's go inside malamig na dito" Autumn suggested at sumunod na yung iba but not me.

I saw Wonder getting up with the others,I quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her down again not too harsh.

"what why?" tanong nya sakin.

"let's talk" sabi ko at umupo ulit siya sa tabi ko.I signalled the others to leave us for a moment and they did.

"what is it? are you okay?" she asked me right away umiling ako at ngumiti.

"have you ever wonder that hindi na natuloy yung panliligaw ko sayo?" I smiled at her as she was just staring at the sky.Okay you look more beautiful than the stars.

"it doesn't matter though,ang mahalaga you never left my side" she stated and stared at me.

"how did you even handle my attitude towards you?" I asked her kasi tulala na siya.

"it's just that your personality is interesting,hindi ka nagagalit sa simpleng bagay.Iniintindi mo yung iba kahit walang umiintindi sayo that's how you made my heart go crazy for you" it sounded like a confession again pero i don't mind as long as it's her.

"then i'll ask you something" sabi ko at lumapit sa tenga nya.

"can I be your boyfriend can I?" i whispered at her while I look back at her to see her blushing madly.

"i think you know my answer to that" she smiled making me satisfied.

"so you don't mind if I do this?" I asked and she's confused.

I leaned in at her face now our faces were inches apart.I think she got my sign and tilted her head to the side.

I cupped her own cheeks and kissed her passionately.We both smiled at the thought of us being a couple.She's still blushing though from what I did.

We just sat there again after the kiss,watching the sky getting filled with stars.She knows how to deal with me and I know how to keep her.When two opposites collide it will bring love.

Finally someone knows how to understand me and my own persona.

THE END

///

Author: i forgot how to finish this but i already did and i know it's lame but still thank you for reading it until the end.