About You(this will help with the first chapter)

Name- y/n l/n
Age-4
Quirk-unknown
Status-Alive
Parents-Father(dead),Mother (gravely injured)
You are best childhood friends with Katsuki Bakugou and Izuku Midoriya you haven't gotten your quirk yet, you've never met your father but you where told that he was the king of all demons,Satan, you thought it was amazing that someone as powerful as him was your father but you learned all of the horrible things he did you found out no one liked him but you still loved him demon or not he was still your father. Since you are his eldest daughter you are expected to take over the kingdom of both races when you come of age.

Mother-M/n L/ n
Quirk-goddess
Your mother is a goddess,queen of the goddess race to be exact she is very powerful being able to heal others and herself, fly and even brings people back to life but it take a lot of concentration and energy to bring someone back so she rarely does it. Your mother was injured while fighting to protect her race from the demon race.

Father-Satan
Quirk-demon
Your father is the king of all demons, Satan, all powerful making him unstoppable but when fighting against the Goddess race, against his own wife to gain control after M/n refused he was killed when every goddess overpowered him killing him, he never did get to meet his beloved daughter.

Authors notes
————————
Y/n -your name
M/n-mothers name
L/n- last name
H/l- hair length
H/c- hair color
E/c-eye color(your eyes are going to be heterochromatic, so two different colors)
F/f- favorite food
F/d- favorite drink
Warnings-
Swearing
(I don't do lemons or smuts sorry)
Violence
Sometimes depressing subjects