Chapter 7

(Your POV)
"Meliodas?" I gasp "what's up princess" he smiles (oof I couldn't think of anything else) I immediately run to him hugging him. "It's been forever!" I say "yea it has" he says doing his cute little laugh. "Tch" I hear, we both turn around "oh- kacchan! I'm sorry I forgot you followed me!" I say sweat dropping "yea you dumbass" he says,I pout "anyways kacchan this is meliodas my best friend he trained me when I was little!" I smile pointed to meliodas "so uh why are you here?" I questioned meliodas. "I want you to come back to the sins" he says "what! I can't" I say "I would love to but I really can't, I just enrolled to UA." I exclaim. "It's my dream to go there. I love you meli I really do but I can't right now. Come find me in 2 weeks to see if I like being in UA if not I'll join the sins again." He smiles "dedicated as ever." He jumps and ruffles my hair. "I'll see you then" he winks then walks out and all we hear is a big 'BOOM' I smile.
(Kacchan POV)
"Ok what the hell was that" I ask (y/n)  "that was meliodas going back to the sins" I looked at her confused "ok what are the sins" I say "the seven deadly sins are a group of non-human people who betrayed the kingdom of  Liones. And became mortal enemies or the kingdom. But there is a phantom 8th member and that member is Me." She explained "but I left to Perdue my dream of becoming a hero after my father died and my mother was injured Meli took care of me and trained me to be stronger." She says "and now he wants me back." She explained "I looked at her. "So how stronger are you." I looked at her "stronger that demon king himself and all angels combined, maybe even stronger than All Might." I looked at her "well listen her I'm-" I got cut off "going to be the no.1 hero yea yea yea" I looked at her "anyways let's go swimming!" 'Tch' was all I mumbled as a followed her
(Time skippp)
We where swimming in the pool when she game up to me giggling I looked at her "what" I asked "nothing" she giggled. She was wearing a really cute bikini I liked it

I could stop staring at her,'damn' I thought "oi (y/n)" I say

I could stop staring at her,'damn' I thought "oi (y/n)" I say. She swims over to me "yess" she says. I rap my arms around her waist. "Umm kacchan what is this about" she also quietly. I don't say anything I burry my face in her neck. She giggles. I look at her and rest my hands on her hips rubbing circles with my thumbs. She stares at me I brush her bangs out of her eye reveling her (s/f/c) orb. Her eyes where always very pretty even if she didn't show the (l/r) one. She looks away. "Look at me" is ya surprisingly soft. She looks at me and bites her lip.That pushes me over the edge. I smash my lips to hers, she sits there shocked but then starts kissing back. She pulls away after 10 seconds for air. She's a blushing mess. "Should we head back in? Are you going to spend the night?" She asks softly "yes to both of those" I grunt. She smiles and hops out of the pool.