5

(Hey I'm back sorry I've been very busy for ...........months yeaaa not proud of it but anyways heh I'm back)

Bakugous POV
'Ugh why the hell did I agree to go get her lazy ass I'm such an idiot' after about a 5 minute walk I finally arrived at her mansion of a house 'Jesus the hell does she need a large ass house for herself?' Anyways I walked up to the house and rang the doorbell cause I don't just burst into peoples homes 'no answer hm' she told me where the key was so I guess I can go inside. I found the key and opened the door. 'Holy hell this house is a maze! What room is hers what the hell!' Oh wait, found it the door was open. I walk into the room only to find....DEKU?! "DEKU WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH (L/N)?!"

(Y/n) POV
"DEKU WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH (L/N)?!" I jolted awake "what the hell KACCHAN?!" Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck well shit. "It's not what it looks like." "ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" Kacchan yelled "shut up I'll get dressed and we can go, and yes Izu is going to walk with us."

(Your outfit)

(Your outfit)

"Aight lets go" I said , both guys look at me and blush "bruh why you guys blushing I ugly af" "stfu your not ugly (y/n)" "daw thanks kacchan" we all left I locked the door and we started the walk to UA."ughh this is taking forever" I complained "uh (y/n) it's been less than 5 minutes" Izuku pointed out "I know but I just want to fly there to go faster" I look at both of them and smirk I then grab their hands and activate my "quirk" big wings fold out one black one white to represent my family sides. "Ready, no? Oh well" I then take off still holding both of them and then kick the air and take off at the speed of light
*.2 seconds later* "yay we are here" I said gently flying to the ground "never do that ever fucking again" "you got it kacchan" I said with a wink "you good Izu?" I look over at a dazed Izuku "oh no" Katsuki approaches Izuku "get out of my way before I set you on fire" "u-uhh I'm sorry kacchan let's both do our best today!" "Tch whatever" I then walk next to Izuku "jeez that was harsh you good?" "Yes I'm fine thanks (y/n)-Chan" "no prob Izu" just as Izuku was about to take a step he trips over his own shoelace. No normally I would easily catch him but I was to busy laughing, but then this girl with brown hair in a bob-cut style caught him "Hi im sorry I caught you with my quirk sorry I didn't ask you first I just figured falling before the entrance exam would be a bad omen" she said all bubbly 'ehh I don't like her she's toooo nice' I thought to myself (a/n your character doesn't like ochaco very much because that's how my personality is so sorry if you like her) Izukus face turns a bright shade of red and he starts mumbling but the girl already walked away "pfffft" I choked "that's the f-fist time I've e-ever talked to a g-girl" he managed to stutter out "Hey then what does that make me?" I say faking offense "a-ah I-I'm sorry (y/n)" "it's alright Izu-kun" I said chuckling quietly "now let's gooo" I say jogging inside "hey wait for me" Izuku said. "Yea yea"