1

Age-4
Third person POV
"why are you being so mean kacchan"Izuku cried as you laid slightly conscious on the ground. It's true you haven't inherited your quirk yet but you still tried to fight off your childhood friend,Katsuki Bakugou,to protect your other best friend you was being bullied. "Shut up Deku, your just a quirkless wanna be, you could never be a hero without a quirk" Bakugou said to the poor,trembling boy"You don't stand a chance against me."
It's true you,Izuku,and Katsuki are best childhood friends but as soon as Katsuki got his quirk he let the power get to his head and unfortunately he turned into a power inflicted hothead. You and Izuku still have not shown any signs of a quirk yet. But you both keep on hoping that you'll soon get a quirk so you can be hero's just like you've always dreamed. But you where starting to lose hope of becoming a hero.

Your POV
I feel so useless just lying here not being able to do anything to protect my friend and he's now trying to protect me. It was stupid of me to think I stood a chance against him without a quirk. What made me think I could actually win, maybe I'll never get a quirk,maybe I should just give up on my dream of being a hero. 'No' you thought 'I'm not giving up I will get my quirk and become the greatest hero!' Just then you felt a surge of pain jolt through your body but if filled you with power. 'W-what's happening!' You then started to float off the ground your h/l h/c hair whipping around in the sudden powerful wind surrounding you, wings started to come out of your back making your scream in pain, horns started to pop out of the front of your forehead and sides of your temples making it bleed, black marking started covering your skin making different signs on your body, your hands started to glow a white light with flicked black flames causing you to burn your hands, a large bone like tail started to grow from your tail bone creating in bearable pain. 'W-what the hell if happening to me!!' "PLEASE MAKE IT STOP" you scream tears streaming down your face. All Katsuki and Izuku could do is back away in fear afraid of what would happen if they got to close to you. The pain started to subside as your dropped to the ground and your scratches and bruises start to fade away into scars. You no longer felt pain you where just feeling a minute ago, you slowly benign to stand up. Your vision was foggy and making your dizzy. "I-izu-kun" was the last thing you said before you collapsed on the ground from pain and exhaustion.