Ch2:About 3 days later

"Okay ready and ACTION" the director shouts.

*Character mode*

"Hush bro" Dariush (I'm prolly spelling this wrong) whisper screams at Gabriel while motioning him forward.

"Dude what are we doing" Gabriel whisper shouts back.

"Just wait I wanna show you something" Dariush responds.

They sneak to the back of a cabin and peek through the window.

They watch the back of a girl taking her shirt off.

"Damn" Dariush says right before tripping and crashing on the ground with a thud. By the time he could recover and look back through the window the girl was gone.

"Where did she go" Gabriel asked scanning the room through the window.

"Right here peeping Tom" the girl says hands on her hips.

"It's not what it looks like" Dariush starts babbling. "You see we have a friend and she...she...she said she was going to see a friend and we uh-" He seemed to run out of things to say

"Mmhmmm yea for sure" the girl rolled her eyes.

"Ayyy a little respect fire cracker we saved the planet" Dariush says popping the collar on his shirt

"Oh really I heard it was just the little red head." The girl says cocking her head to the side.

"Look at this and say it was all the red head." Dariush lifts up his shirt and reveals a huge scar. The girl smiles.

"My names Alissa. And I assume you are Gabriel and Dariush" she asks pointing at the opposite as she states there names.

"Actually I'm Gabriel an that is Dariush." Gabriel said correcting her mistake.

"Hmmmm how about I call you peeping Tom" she pointed a Gabriel.

"And you bozo" she said pointing at Dariush.

Right as she finishes her sentence a meteor falls into the lake right behind the cabin.

"Ah shit, here we go again" Dariush shouts as he runs off.

"Alissa! Come with me!" Gabriel shouts over the sudden commotion. He takes her hand and starts running

"And CUT!!" The director shouts

"Good take guys! How about a 10 minute brake for the hard work?" The director asks more than states.

You walk away to grab a drink of water.

"Hey (y/n)" Benjamin says tipping your water bottle so it spills down your front.

"Who am I talking to Dariush or Benjamin" you ask punching him in the shoulder.

"Bit if both baby" he puts his hand up and slowly spins in a circle.

"Hey guys"Alessio says coming up to you and Benjamin.

"Hey!" you catch yourself getting all smiley.

"Hey now that you decided to join the conversation I wanted to ask you guys if you wanted to come to a party I'm throwing this Saturday?" Benjamin asked.

"It's kinda late notice isn't it?" Alessio asked

"What do you mean?" Benjamin looked at home confused.

"He means that today is Friday dipshit" you and Alessio laugh.

"Well better to invite you losers late then never." He said