Ch6:I hate titles

It's been about two or thee weeks since that sleepover and the entire group has been getting along really well.

The entire cast and crew managed to haul ass and get the movie finished and pieced together.

Tonight is the premier night and all of the cast and crew get to come together and watch the entire movie. Basically it's a time to dress up eat food and watch the final take!

You were excited. You take your career very seriously and this is one of your favorite parts of being an actress.

Alessio asked if you would go as his date to the premier party. You happily agreed.

You decided what you were going to wear and set it out before getting in the shower.

Once you get out you blast Billie Eilish through your speakers and dance while drying off

Once you get out you blast Billie Eilish through your speakers and dance while drying off. (If you don't like Billie Eilish  then you confuse my brain 😂)

After you dry off you pull out your hair curler and plug it in.

You throw on some quick pajamas while you do your hair and makeup.

You sit down in front of your mirror and start curling your hair into beach waves.

Once you were done you apply light makeup. It's to hot to cake your face.

You hear the doorbell ring and your mom shouts. "(Y/N) ALESSIO IS HERE!"

You put on your outfit and fix the little details before you come down stairs to your living room.

"Aww hunny you look beautiful" your mom says

"Ehhh that cut in the top is to long" your dad says.

"Really?" You glare

"Oh he's just joking now come on. Go get a picture with your boyfriend!" You mom says scooting you along.

"MoOOoom he's not my boyfriend" you say as she shoves you next to him.

You look Alessio up and down. He looks FINE. AS. HELL...

He has an odd grin on his face. You figure it's because he's around your parents and shake it off.

You pose for a couple of cute pictures and then agree to see your parents at the party later.

You blow kisses and force your mom away from you as you walk out of the door and into the driveway.

"You look amazing" Alessio says smiling.

"Me!" You say flabbergasted. "I know I'm not usually like this but... BOY! YOU LOOK FINE AS HELL!" You say clapping after each word.

"Who are you and why do you look like (y/n)" he jokes

"This is what happens when I get excited I get a little extra" you say getting into the passengers seat.