Bonus Chapter! (morning routines)

Name: Alice Leah Davis

Age: 17

Relationship Status: Single as a Pringle, not ready to mingle

Quote: USE PROTECTION IF YOU DO THE SHAME SHAME!

Personality: Bitchy, sweet, unicorny, a present (pretty on the outside, a surprise on the inside)

Morning Routine: Kathryn yells at me to wake and jumps on me like a 5 year old on her birthday. I finally get out of bed and grab the rest of Kat's unfinished bowl of cereal and down the rest of it while checking my Instagram. Like a few photos and call Bella but she's obviously still asleep, I leave a voicemail reminding her what classes she has on that day. Brush my teeth, get changed into my college hoodie and some bright pink leggings (I have many many pairs). Grab my bag and head out.

Name: Kathryn Julie Davis

Age: 23

Relationationship Status: Dating soon... hopefully

Quote: you still have those squooshy cheeks.

Personality: can be a bitch at times, likes getting Alice into trouble, secretly an ASIO agent

Morning Routine: Wake up, 5:30 am and go on a morning run around the block multiple times, I get to see Jeremy my hot ass neighbour get up out of bed. Try to remember to keep my mouth closed and not drool. Go back home once Jeremy goes in to have a shower, grab a bowl of cereal (Nutri-Grain, Weet-Bix or Corn Flakes, whatever's there), pour another bowl for Alice and then go have a shower. Get changed into something cute and practical for work. Now, this is my favourite part of the morning. Go into Alice's room and yell at her to get up and jump on her coz you know, that's fun. Brush my teeth, meditate and then hop into the car, ready to drive Alice to school.