✨I

Rose

"Morning Rose," a loud voice wakes me up and I groan a response. I toss to the other side. Unfortunately, the other side is not a bed surface at all. I scream as I fall to the floor.

My handmaiden laughs at me. "Would you quit laughing Faye," I hiss at her and stand up my feet. "Yes, your highness. I shall draw you a bath," she teases as she skips to the bathroom.

Faye is my handmaiden. She is also my best friend. She help me through many things. Too many thing to be exact. She is the only person I tell about my problems. The things that need to get out of my head.

A knock is heard, so I shout, "Come in." The head of my palace guards, Garin, brings me my breakfast. "Good Morning Princess," he greets and I greet back, "Good Morning Garin." "Excited for the day Rose?" he asks and I remember what is ahead of me. "Yes!" I squeal excitedly.

Today is my 26th birthday. My father and sister is hosting my party at Agrabah, my father's kingdom. I stay at Sherebad, my mother's kingdom. At a young age, my mother taught me the principles of being a royalty and ruling. Sadly, my mother died on my 21st birthday.

My father wanted me to stay at Agrabah with them. But I insisted to stay on my mother's kingdom and became the very first sultana. People still call me princess because I want to be addressed by that.

I became a good leader for my people. I became so cheerful... before the incident.

I shake my thoughts and smile at Garin. "I must get ready for my trip," I tell him and he bows, "Yes your highness." He leaves and I immediately collapse on my bed. I close my eyes.

"I am so sorry..."

"It's okay..."

"But I promised..."

"I told you Rose... it's alright..."

"Rose?" Faye calls out and I respond, "Coming!" I jog to the bathroom and see a lovely warm bath for me. "Here you go," she says as she leave me alone. I dunk into the tub and giggle in the warmth. This is the best. I think of the awesome party that will be held tonight.

I am snap out of my thoughts when Dain, my pet lion, roars at me. I quickly finish my bath and choose my clothes. I pick a lovely red dress with a pants underneath. I grab my crown and jewelry.