✨IX

Aladdin

"Wake up kid!" Genie shakes me violently. "Why? What happened?" I shot awake. "Something happened in the throne room. They are calling for you at the throne room," he nervously informs and I run out of the room immediately.

I hope it doesn't involve Rose. I hope she is fine. I haven't got the chance to have a fine date with her. I still need to prove my love for her.

When I arrive, they all look at me. "Ah Prince Ali," Jafar greets with a sly smile. "Jafar," I greet back. He faces the sultan. "As we all know Princess Rose is reported missing this morning," he tells us and I gasp. What happened to my princess. "Me and the guard did an investigation," he looks at me sharply. "We found her crown laying in a tower at the market," he shows her broken crown. "We found out that a person named Aladdin lives there," he looks at the sultan. "And one of the people told me that Aladdin pretends to be a certain prince to kidnap Princess Rose due to her power and her kindgom," he tells all of us.

How could he do such a thing? He is liar. I would never do that. I steal, yes, but I steal only food to eat. I would never kidnap a person.

"He is the imposter," he points at me as people including the sultan gasp. "You traitor!" the sultan shouts at me. "I would never!" I shout at Jafar. Guards begin to surround me. They put chain on my hands and pull me away the throne room. "I never do it! I can't do it!" I shout.

They immediately throw me in the dungeon. Jafar walks in and leans to me. "Where is the lamp?" he ask and I spat, "I would never tell you." He grit his teeth and shout, "Where is it?!" He bangs the cage. "Give me the lamp!" he shouts as he pokes me in the chest with his staff.

"Never!" I shout at his face. He huff and suddenly, smirks. "I will not let Rose go if you won't give it to me," he smiles creepily. "Where is Rose?" I grit my teeth. "Well, she locked somewhere else," he smiles proudly. "Let her go!" I shout as I shake the bars. "Give me the lamp boy," he smiles and the parrot says, "Give him the lamp."

"It's in my room," I sigh in defeat, he smiles and pet my head. "Good boy," he says as he leave the dungeon. I grab the lamp out of my pocket and rub it quickly.

"Where is Rose?" Genie asks, but I interrupt, "There is no time." I rub it again and say, "I wish for me and Rose to teleport outside the dungeon." Genie rubs his hands and boom. We are outside the dungeon.

Rose embrace me as she cry. I rub her back to calm her down. Suddenly, Jafar's parrot grab the lamp from my hands. I shout in panic. Rose whistles and carpet comes to her. She rides the carpet.

Rose

"Faster!" I shout at carpet as we chase Iago. Suddenly, jump from the carpet. I fall to the ground rolling. I stand up my feet fastly and run to Iago. He flies in the palace as I run past the guards.

I run immediately to the throne room to stop that stupid parrot. But it was too late. Jafar got the lamp already.

"Princess, it is nice of you to join us," he smiles as I see Genie with a sad face. I look at my father, Jasmine, Dahlia and Feya chocking on air. "Jafar stop this," I shout as I run to Jafar.

"Marry me princess and I will stop this," he says and I gasp. "Never," I spat and charge at Jafar. I tackle him to the ground and punch his side. Suddenly, I feel a sharp pain on my stomach. I look and see a sharp knife lunge on it. I fall to the ground.

I can hear them scream my name. I struggle to breathe and he leans on me. "Marry me and I will stop this," he says once again. "I will..." I say thru my breath.

He lets them go as they fall to the ground. Struggling to breathe. Jasmine crawls to me and cries as she see the knife.

"Feya, clean her up. I want her to be ready in ten for our wedding," Jafar informs as he sit on his throne. Feya lifts me up the floor.

I hiss as Feya clean up my wounds. "Are you sure you will marry him?" she breaks the silence and I just stare on certain corner. She wipes the tears that are falling. "Rose, you don't have to do this," she tells me and I snap, "I have no choice."

She wraps my wounds and help me chance into a dress. "You look beautiful," Feya whispers as we walk to where Jafar is. He is on the balcony waiting for me. He smiles as he see me approaching.

    I stand at the opposite of him as the presider starts

I stand at the opposite of him as the presider starts. "Your highness, the sultan, do you accept Princess-" the presider gets cut off by Jafar, "Yes, I do, Princess." The presider proceeds, "Do you Princess Rose accept the sultan?" I stare at the lamp. "Come on woman," Jafar shouts inpatiently. I look at the Feya and see behind her Aladdin on the magic carpet. "I..." I start off and and Jafar raises my chin, "Yes." "I," I touch the lamp. "Do not!" I shout as I grab the lamp and jump on the balcony.

"Hi princess."