✨X

Aladdin

"Hi charming," Rose smirks as we soars on top of Agrabah. I hear squawking sound so I look at my back. I see Jafar's parrot following us from behind.

Suddenly, the squawking grow deeper and I see the parrot turn into a bigger parrot. "Hold on!" I shout as we swoop down the tents in the market place. We hit a table or two.

"The lamp!" Rose exclames as the lamp falls into the ground. "Abu!" I shout backup at him. He screeches I got this. He jump from the carpet to get the lamp.

We distract the parrot away from the attention on Abu. We did a couple of turns. We fly up the unfinished building as the parrot grows near behind us. We swoop down as Rose squeals.

A small arc caught my eyes so I went in for that plan. We slide below as the parrot flows and soar below the arc. Stupidly, he bumped into the arc.

I see Abu running on top of a building with that ugly parrot behind. "Carpet, get me up there," I shout and carpet push me up where Abu is currently running.

"Abu!" I shout to catch his attention that I am right behind him. I reach for the lamp and run fastly as I could. I see the end of the building, so I shout, "Jump!" We jump but the parrot got the lamp. I hang on to it but slowly slip.

Luckily, Rose and Carpet catch us. We see the parrot turn small. It is our chance to get the lamp. We soars up as Abu lauch himself at the lamp with a happy screech. I catch Abu's little hands and lift him up.

Suddenly, the sky goes dark. Thundering sounds fill the air. Lighting strikes. A turnado tails behind us. It sucks us away. Carpet slowly gets caught as hang on to a building.

"The lamp!" Rose shouts as the lamp sucks in too, causing the parrot to get it. Carpet loses grip but hold on a pole. It cause him to tear apart. We get flown to the palace.

Me and Rose falls harshly to the floor. "Rose..." I hear the sultan worries about his daughter. I slowly stand up. I help also Rose to stand up.

I see the parrot give the lamp to Jafar. "Punish them. Punish them," the parrot squawks. "Genie should witness..." he says as Jafar rubs the lamp. Genie looks at us worryingly.

"You should have left Agrabah when you had the chance," Jafar says. He raise his hands up. As the sultan, Dahlia, Feya, Princess Jasmine, and my Rose floats. They got stuck in slow motion. Rose slowly looks at me.

"I told you before, you should have think bigger," he says to me as I look at Rose with worry. "You could have been the most powerful man in the room. But now I am. I hold the lamp. I hold the power," he says as I look at Genie for help. But he motions his chain to say that he can not help me. This gives me an idea.

"You can't find what you're looking for in that lamp, Jafar. I have tried and failed. And so will you," I say at him as I walk closer. "You think so. But I am sultan," he shouts at me. "I am the greatest sorcerer the world has ever seen. I will create an empire that history can not ignore," he tells me as he walk closer. "I can destroy cities. I can destroy kindgoms," he magically gets the staff and bang it into the floor.

I magically appear kneeling in front of him, choking. "And I can destroy you," he says to me as his staff hisses. "True, but who made you a sultan?" I say as his brow furries. He looks at Genie. "Who made you a sorcerer? There will always be some thing, some man, some being that will be more powerful than you do. Genie gave you your powers and he can take it away " I say as I struggle to breathe.

"He serves me!" Jafar shouts in frustration. "For now. But you never have more power than the Genie," I say. He tights the choke and I groan in pain.

"You said it yourself. You are the most powerful in the room. Or your nothing," I say as the staff hisses. "You will always be second," I say as my breathing slowly runs out. "Second. second," the parrot squawks.

He looks at me. "Second!" he shouts as he lets me go. "Only second. He serves me!" he says madly. He walks away and say, "I will make sure no one will say this words again." I look at Genie and he winks at me.

Jafar rubs the and shouts, "Genie!" "For my final wish, I wish to me the most poweful being in the universe," he says desperately. "More powerful than you?!" he adds.

"A lot of great area in that wish but ah... most powerful being in the universe, coming right up," Genie says. Jafar laughs as Genie begin to swirl his hands.

Black smoke begins to surround him. He laughs maniacly. Red light blinds my eyes, so I cover them. He grows big and red.

"Most powerful being in the universe at last," he says as bright lights forms at his hands. "Second to no one. And I thought I had power before," he says happily.

He looks at Rose and says, "First, I will lay waste on those fools at Sherebad." He screams as he forms a big light ball. When he is about to throw it a chains goes to his hand.

"What have you done to me?"