The Vampire

To be honest I don't know why it's so hard to find a 'good' vampire picture online. So I just grabbed a picture of what they turn into. Oke now that I got that off my chest lets just jump into it

The vampire

It's another one of the more known creatures in the book. But after researching them I wondered why nobody got it right. Or at least accurate. So ill explain the vampire here and maybe that helps with it.
So to start a few stereotypes I have to discuss. 1. Vampires are not affected by garlic in any way. They are affected by garlic as much as humans are. 2. They can see themselves in a mirror just as good as humans can. 3. Holy symbols or holy water don't do anything. Except the holy water getting them wet. 4. They are not "sworn rivals" with werewolves. That depends on the person. Not the species.
Other than that. They are capable of turning into bats and yes they do burn in sunlight. But it's not bursting into flames but the same effect as a sunburn. But just 100x worse, they are also faster, capable of running at 20kmph and capable of jumping 3-4 meter high, and with their increased agility they can jump from one wall to another and using their hands/claws to climb up buildings or trees with ease.

the Core vampire.
unlike the other core supernaturals, there are 2 of these creatures left. a male and a female, and although they cant mate with each other they are both able to use their special core abilities, one of these is "vampire screech" which is a very loud short screech that inflicts a massive headache on anyone within a 30-meter radius.

 a male and a female, and although they cant mate with each other they are both able to use their special core abilities, one of these is "vampire screech" which is a very loud short screech that inflicts a massive headache on anyone within a 30-m...

as you can see in the picture below, the female core vampire has wings, she can use them to glide, but not permanent flight. she can fly but the wings are too weak for permanent flight, she can fly for up to 10-20 minutes before having to land and rest up, depending on the duration of the flight it takes between 3-5 minutes of staying on the ground before being able to take to the sky once more

 she can fly but the wings are too weak for permanent flight, she can fly for up to 10-20 minutes before having to land and rest up, depending on the duration of the flight it takes between 3-5 minutes of staying on the ground before being able to...