Aphrodite

"Styx" Artemis said, scanning the area around her as if Styx would randomly appear after she said the name. Suddenly Nico "don't fight, I've already lost one of you." Artemis turn and ran threw through the flood of collage students leaving classes. Nico stared after her.

"I know, she's a beauty alright."

Nico spun around and saw Aphrodite smiling at him. Her face melted to form softer edges and her eyes turned into a violent blue and soft wavy black hair. The pink dress she was wearing was replaced by a camp shirt. "Ah yes my dear Diana is quite the looker but she just doesn't understand the concept of a 'hook up'." Diana? oh that was Artemis' roman form! "Your lucky," Artemis started to pet Nico on the head "that Diana doesn't hate men as much as her greek self so naturally she doesn't feel as bad to apologies to you." Nico took Aphrodite's hand off his head "what are you doing here" he spat, not at all liking the goddess of love. Aphrodite stared impassively at Nico but said "I have come to fight Styx for you, after all you can't fight her." Nico pointed his finger at her "I can too fight her." Aphrodite's eyes went dark as her makeup went deep red and she snarled "You insolent boy! you should be grateful to have favor from the gods!"

Nico felt a short tightening in his chest as if a boa constrictor was gliding through his chest, slowly tightening around his heart. Aphrodite seemed to have calmed down enough to take a deep sigh

"after all, she is the goddess of hate."

Ugg I could not write. I haven't been getting very many votes and I've felt dead lately.