| 2 |

It was lunchtime and Johnny walked out of class with his friends.

"Did you see how many girls were drooling over that Asher kid?" Carson asked jealously, "Carson you don't have to be jealous about it." The dirty blonde said.

"I'm not jealous." Carson said, "I saw Annie looking at Asher throughout the whole lesson." Hayden said.

"He sounds jealous not me." Carson said, "guys can you stop ranting?" Johnny asked in annoyance.

"You're not worried because Kenzie didn't look attracted to him." Hayden said, Johnny turned around and looked at him.

"What's that supposed to mean?" The dirty blonde asked, "well you obviously like eachother." The curly haired said.

"We like each other as friends Hayden." Johnny told him, "it doesn't seem like that." Carson said.

"The way you guys look at each other, you're always together, you're always talking about her–" Carson said before getting cut off by Johnny.

"Because we're best friends, that's all we are to each other. Best friends." Johnny said and sat on his seat and the two other boys did the same.

Kenzie and her friends walked to their table and sat next to the boys, "hey guys." Lauren greeted.

The boys waved, Kenzie noticed that Hayden and Carson looked a bit mad or jealous.

"Um... Are you guys okay?" The brown hair asked, "yeah why?" The blonde asked, "well you seem angry." She assumed.

"No we're perfectly fine. Very happy!" Hayden said sarcastically, "okay?" Kenzie said confused.

"Did you girls see how cute Asher was?" Annie asked in excitement, Hayden choked on his drink and everyone looked at him.

"Sorry.. I don't like orange juice." He said putting his drink down, "yeah. Like every girl in class were attracted to him." Brynn said.

"He's from Arizona like you. Have you ever met him?" Lauren asked, "No. I lived in Phoenix Arizona." The other blonde said.

"I don't know why you guys are going crazy over him, he's okay." Kenzie said, Annie raised her eyebrow, "Are you serious right now?" The brunette asked.

"What? I just see him like every other guy in school." Kenzie said, "this is why you're my favorite female friend." Hayden said.

"Hayden what do you know?" Annie asked, "I know that it's completely stupid for a girl to obsess over some random guy." The curly headed boy exclaimed.

"If you find it so stupid, why do you care so much?" Lauren asked, "I-I don't." Hayden said hesitantly.

Kenzie crossed her arms and smirked, "yes you totally don't care that Annie likes Asher." She said, Hayden glared at her and everyone but Annie laughed.

"Can we all change the subject and stop talking about the new guy?" Johnny suggested.

"Are you all free after school?" Annie asked, "Brynn and I have dance after school." Kenzie said.

"Can't you skip dance?" Annie asked, "no." Kenzie simply said, "well the rest of us will think of something to do then." Lauren said.

"Why don't we watch a movie at my house tonight?" Johnny asked, "On a Wednesday night, really?" Brynn asked raising her eyebrow.

"There's nothing wrong with that." Johnny said, they all looked t each other then back at Johnny, "okay." Carson said.

The bell rang and they stood up and went to their class. Annie saw Asher once again and she had a weird feeling in her stomach.

Hayden noticed that she was looking at him and he rolled his eyes.

I'm cringing over this
chapter... 😂