| 3 |

The bell rang and it was after school. Annie really wanted to talk to her crush.

She walked up to him, "Hi." Asher turned around and saw Annie, he smiled.

"Oh hey, you must be..." "Annie. Annie LeBlanc." She introduced herself, they shook hands.

"How's your first day here?" Annie asked as they walked out of class, "it's good so far." He said.

"Do you have any friends?" Annie asked, "well there are some girls I made friends with." Asher said.

"Oh okay. Well you wanna be friends?" The brunette asked, "sure." Asher answered with a smile.

"Do you wanna hangout with my friends and I tonight?" Annie asked, "sure, I'd love to." Asher said.

Kenzie and Brynn walked out of the girl's bathroom with their dance clothes on and walked outside.

Kenzie's sister Maddie was already waiting for them in the car. They both got inside the car.

"Hey Maddie." Brynn greeted the blonde, "hey Brynn." Maddie said, "are you gonna stay?" Kenzie asked.

"No. I have to meet up with someone so you have to walk home." Maddie said slightly speeding to the dance studio.

"Seriously! We have to walk home?" Kenzie asked in annoyance, "I'm sorry but thisnis my car. Get yourself your own car and you can drive anywhere you want." Maddie said.

Kenzie rolled her eyes, "Maddie slow down you might bump into something." Brynn said warning her.

They finally arrived. The two teens exited the car and waved Maddie goodbye. She waved back and drove away.

They walked inside and put their bags on the floor, there weren't that much of people because they arrived early so they had enough time to warm up or do something else.

Brynn and Kenzie sat down and began stretching, "did you see how jealous Hayden was when Annie kept on talking about Asher?" Brynn said laughing.

Kenzie laughed along with her, "poor Hayden, I can't believe Annie doesn't realise that Hayden has a crush on her." She said.

"And I feel sorry for Lauren. She likes Hayden and she knows Hayden likes Annie." The blonde said.

"She's hurting inside but she tries to keep it cool." Kenzie said, "enough about those 4, let's talk about you and Johnny." Brynn said smirking.

Kenzie rolled her eyes already knowing what Brynn meant by 'her and Johnny', "for the last time Brynn, Johnny and I are just close friends." Kenzie reassured.

"Me and the rest of our friends know that you two like each other but you just don't want to admit it." Brynn said.

"Johnny and I are two different people, even if we liked each other, our relationship would never work out." Kenzie said.

"You like him and I know it, no matter how much you deny it, we both know you're lying." Brynn said.

Kenzie playfully rolled her eyes and Brynn laughed.

Lauren and Johnny were at home bickering about what movie they should watch with their friends.

"I DON'T WANNA WATCH A ROMANTIC MOVIE!" Johnny yelled, "WELL I DON'T WANNA WATCH A HORROR MOVIE!" Lauren yelled back.

"LAUREN AND JOHNNY STOP YELLING!" Their mother yelled from upstairs.

"Okay when our friends arrive we'll play a little contest, whoever wins gets to pick a movie." Lauren said.

They shook hands and walked their separate ways.

It was 5pm and their friends finally arrived, Hayden opened the door and they saw Lauren sitting on the couch using her phone.

"Oh hey guys." Lauren greeted them and they waved, "JOHNNY THEY'RE HERE!" Lauren yelled.

Johnny walked downstairs from his room and walked to the group.

"Um... So we haven't chosen a movie." Lauren said playing with her hands, "We were arguing about what we're gonna be watching so decided to play a little contest." Johnny said.

"So which ever group wins gets to pick a movie." Lauren explained, Johnny was about to say something but they heard a knock on the door.

He walked to the door and opened it only to see Annie and Asher.

They walked inside and Johnny closed the door, when Hayden saw Asher he immediately became angry.

"Uh... Hi." Lauren said awkwardly, "hey guys, I hope you don't mind that I brought Asher with me?" Annie reassured.

"Oh that's not a problem." Johnny said, "I thought this was a group thing." Hayden said glaring at Asher.

"Well it's just for tonight Hayden jeez." Annie said in annoyance. At this point everyone was feeling very awkward.

I didn't mean to make this
chapter long but thanks
for reading loves