Hongjoong Having a Crush

When he first met you

🔔It started in high school when he helped you get used to the new school system.

🔔You were a foreign exchange student who could speak basic Korean.

🔔He'd always call you cute when you'd stutter while trying to find the right Korean word/phrase.

🔔You two had a lot in common, you both were music lovers.

🔔When you met his friends you thought they were idiots but the more you spent time with them the more you realize they're pretty cool

🔔They're still crackheads in your eyes though.

🔔After the first year of high school, you two became inseparable.

🔔You did everything together, hung out, studied, watched movies, you were like a couple but without the romance.

When he started to like you

🔔He'd find himself becoming lost in thought in the middle of class.

🔔 Of course, he was thinking about you.

🔔Usually, it was in the classes you didn't share.

🔔But when you did have classes together, oh it was so obvious he had some type of feelings toward you.

🔔He'd always smile around you.

🔔He's always one step ahead of you

🔔Need a pencil? He's already offering you ten.

🔔He'd walk you home after school.

🔔When he started to grow his mullet you were the only person allowed to touch it.

🔔The rest of the boys knew you were special but didn't know what to call your relationship

When he realized he loves you

🔔It was a stormy night and you had stayed the night at his house

🔔He and seonghwa shared a home but Seonghwa was away at Yeosang's probably being the classy princes they are.

🔔When the thunder got really loud you got spooked and cuddled up to him.

🔔His heart started beating faster than usain bolt can run.

🔔You ended up falling asleep on his shoulder after the comedy show finished.

🔔You both just stayed in that position on the couch until you rolled off the couch

🔔He caught you though.

🔔Right before you hit the ground.

🔔He carried you up to the guest bedroom on his back because you're a little bit smaller than him.

🔔After he tucked you in he couldn't stop smiling because you looked so cute while you were dreaming.

🔔He made sure that you were 100% sleep before he went to his room and vented.

🔔"Y/N, I think I like you. Wait, no."

🔔"I've liked you for a long time... but this is different."

🔔"I think I love you, but you'll probably never find this out."

🔔All along Seonghwa had been hiding in his room and unknowingly to Hongjoong recorded every word he said.

🔔For three months Seonghwa used the video as blackmail until Hongjoong managed to delete it.

🔔But then he remembered Seonghwa repeatedly makes sure everything on his phone is backed up

🔔So the video is there forever.

🔔He would lie awake at night wondering when the day would come when Seonghwa would show you the video.

🔔The day never came.

🔔Your relationship didn't change much after he realized he loves you, he got a bit more touchy but you didn't mind.

🔔Behind your back, he'd have his friends keep tabs on every boy that talked to you.

🔔Yeosang helped him plan his confession.

———

Well, this is the beginning of a brand new book written by the hypersomniac novalee :') What do you think,,