MLT Kiss You On The First Date

Most
San
Wooyoung
Seonghwa
Hongjoong
Yunho
Yeosang
Mingi
Jongho
Least

San, Wooyoung, and Seonghwa
San is a very bold man, I'm going to give it to you straight, the reason I picked these three is because they like to tease the hell out of Atiny 👀. Wooyoung is the self-proclaimed sexy performer of Ateez and we all agree with him because those are facts. Seonghwa just seems like a man that goes for what he wants with a conscious mind but will get flustered right after.

Hongjoong, Yunho, and Yeosang
It's the opposite for Hongjoong. He seems like the type to be a little shy at first but them once he gets into it, he'll have his ways with your lips. Yunho's overall shy but if you happen to go in for a kiss he'll get all smiley and kiss you. As for Yeosang, he'll think about it the entire date but then right when you're about to leave he'll ask you quietly in the cutest way possible. Or he'll just go in for it like a boss, which ever he prefers.

Mingi and Jongho
Mingi, because he's a soft baby, wouldn't probably kiss you on the first date. Hugs? Definitely, lots of them. He'll only kiss you if he knows for a fact you like him and/or he likes you. But once he does, oh you better be prepared to be showered with hits and kisses. Jongho is similar to Mingi but special in his own way, it's not that he doesn't want or know how to kiss you, it's just he'll prefer a more private setting to show his love and first dates usually aren't so.

Well, what do you think? If you'd, like you can rank them yourselves here!

———

Being a multi is hard, being a multi is hard, being a multi is hard, BEING A MULTI IS HARD. I'm an Atinystayaghasecaratexo-l4niachesiretomoononcereluvbabyjmonbebebyulharangmiya-nechoiceelvismydayhiddenkardtaeminticonicblackjackujungctzen and then there are the groups & soloists i stan who don't have fandom names but that's for another day.