Crazy Ten Minutes Sale

Wizards Training

Wizards Training

The Russo children were learning the duplication spell from their father, Jerry

Alex, the second child was on her phone while Max, the youngest and Megan, the third child were taking notes.

Justin, the eldest was demonstrating the spell.

"Edgebono utoosis." Justin waved his wand while pointing at a rabbit and it was now duplicated.

"Good. Thank you, Justin. That is how you execute the duplication spell properly. Real rabbit. Duplicate rab-- No. Duplicate rabbit, real-- lt's-- Anyway, there's two now." Jerry said after he got a little confused.

"What's the big deal? They're rabbits. Wait five minutes and they'll duplicate by themselves." Max, the youngest said.

"That's not how reproduction works," Megan told her younger brother.

" Remember, as with any spell, if you don't concentrate, it doesn't come out exactly right." Jerry said as he pointed to the blackboard where 'CONCENTRATE', 'FOCUS' and 'CLEAR MIND' was written in bullet points.

Just then the duplicate rabbit barked like a dog.

"Cool. I've always wanted a guard rabbit. You know, scare off the mailman." Alex joked.

Jerry gave Justin a look.

"l was thinking about dogs when l cast the spell," Justin told him.

"Now, are there any questions about the spell?" Jerry asked.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Justin eagerly raised his hands.

"Anyone who doesn't look like they're about to wreck their pants?" Jerry asked.

Megan raised her hand.

"Yes, Megan," Jerry called on her.

"I know you have to give the rabbit back to the pet store. But I know you can't take the duplicated rabbit back because you didn't technically rent it and it barks like a dog. So can we keep him please?" Megan asked.