First Kiss

Inside the subway shop

Megan came downstairs and saw Alex and Harper by the counter while Justin was packing his bag and Max was making a big sandwich for his lunch

"Now, this is why it's great we own a sandwich shop. Everybody in the school caf always bows down to this bad boy." Max showed Justin the sandwich with a proud smile.

"Are those mashed potatoes on a sandwich?" Justin asked as he looked.

"On a bed of chicken strips with a peanut-butter blanket," Max told him.

Megan made a disgusted face as she went to the counter and started making a PB&J.

"What are you making Meg?" Max asked.

"PB&J," Megan replied.

"Boring," Max remarked.

Megan frowned but continued making her sandwich.

"What about you? What'd you make?" Max asked Justin.

"A sandwich, not a Dumpster. Tuna fish on wheat." Justin said he put it in her bag.

"Tuna fish on wheat? That's gonna be our sandwich. Do you know what our song is?" Harper asked Justin with a smile. She had a crush on him since forever.

There was an awkward silence and Justin didn't know what to say. He didn't like Harper in that way

"Hey, there's my girlfriend." Justin pointed to his new girlfriend, Miranda, whom he then ran to.

"That sounds like a cute song. Justin?" Harper called after him but then Justin began to ignore her and talk to Miranda.

A man came to the counter and saw Max's sandwich.

"That's a nice-looking sandwich. What do you call it?" The man asked?

"To The Max." Max came up with a name on the spot.

"Okay. I'll take one of those." The man said as he took out his wallet.

"Well-" Max began.

"Sell it, dummy. You can make another one." Alex whispered to him.