Chapter 3: Shining Light

Angel's POV:

"Angel hurry up!!! The party has already started." Kacey said. "I'm coming. Just putting on my heels. A bitch gotta be bad." I said. "Your already bad. Now let's go!!!" She said. I put on my heel and ran out the door. I took a quick peek at myself. I smiled at myself. A bitch is bad, as always. I ran out the door and ran after Kacey, who was already at the door. I ran down the steps and caught up to her. "You got your phone?" She asked. I searched for it and looked at it. "Yup. You got yours?" I asked. She held out hers. "Okay. Let's slay bitch." She said, I smiled and we ran across the campus to the boys side. I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at it. It was a text from my little sister. My big sister, Keisha, bought her a phone so she could call or text us but only for emergencies. I looked at her text.

Anya: Angel, can you come get me? Angel: Kinda busy

Angel: Kinda busy. Why?
Anya: Mama brought another man home.
Angel: Where are you?
Anya: In the bathroom. I'm hiding with the lights off.

"Angel, there are so many cute guys there. Come on. Let's go!!!" Kacey said, grabbing my attention. "Um actually Kacey-" she cut me off. "By the way, I got some friends I want you to meet." She said, as she pulled me inside Terry's secret hangout room.

Angel: Stay in the bathroom. I'm busy right now but I'll come get you.
Anya: Angel please.
Angel: Anya just stay hidden. If they find you, hide somewhere else. If all else fails, use your powers.

I looked up to see Terry and his boyfriend kissing. "Hey Terry." I greeted him. They both looked at me and smiled. "Angel there you are. I really should thank you again for giving me Miles here." Terry said. He slurred his words. "Already buzzed huh?" I asked. He nodded. "The buzz is in the kitchen. Go check it out." Mile said. I looked around for Kacey. I wandered around the party. There whole campus seemed to be here. "Angel." Said a voice. I turned to see a horrible sight. "What do you want Derek?" I asked. He stared at me. "Girl don't give me attitude. Where's Kacey?" He asked, irritably. "I'm looking for her." I said. "Liar." He said. He lunged for me but I moved back. He fell into a keg. I took the opportunity to move somewhere else. I looked around til I finally saw Kacey.

She was talking to someone. I reached for her. "Kacey." I said. She looked at me. "Hey. There she is. Guys, this is Angel, my roommate." She said. I looked at her friends. One was a girl, while the other three were boys. One was black, one was white, and the third was Asian. All three were supernaturally fine as hell. Damn they sexy as fuck. I bit my lip at the sight of them. "Hi. My name is Evelyn. This is Blaze, Kyle, and Kira." The girl said. They waved at me. "Nice to meet y'all." I said. I looked at the one named Blaze. He stared at me. He had this evil glare in his eyes. I stared at him and backed up into a body. "Oh sorry." I said. I looked up to see Derek again. "Kacey tell him to stop stalking us." I said. "Derek I'm getting back together with you. Leave me alone." Kacey said. "Please Kacey. I'm sorry." He said. She rolled her eyes and put her hand up in his face. He grabbed it roughly.