Chapter 22: Taken

Blaze's POV:

"King, you almost ready?" Anna called out. "I'm tying my shoe." He yelled out. I looked at Angel. She was daydreaming. I threw a balled up piece of paper at her. She looked at it then threw it back at me. "Throw stuff at me bitch." She said, as she stood up and walked past me. I grabbed her arm and pulled her into my lap. She giggled. "What's wrong with you?" I asked. She shook her head. I grabbed her hair. "Don't lie to me." I said. She giggled. "Staaaaawwwwwpp." She said. Anna cleared her throat and gave us a look. We heard King come downstairs which made Angel quickly get up from me. "Ready." He said, as he grabbed her hand. We all walked outside to the forest and transformed. We flew back out to town to go shopping. King was allowed to stay home since he caught Angel's sickness.

Anna felt bad cause she gave it to them. They were getting better because of the medicine Elsa gave them. I actually missed her. She was gone most of the time to find a new house. But I see her sometimes when she came home at night, which is around the time I talk to Angel. We transformed and got in the car and drove off. Anna drove us to the store for more groceries. King and Bella both were growing fast and so were their appetites. They ate through it so fast. So we needed to buy more food. We pulled up to a Food Lion and went inside. King took the opportunity to grab a cart and run off. I looked at Angel. She watched him looked at her phone. Is she not worried about him? I texted Angel she looked at me. "Blaze we've been coming here for years. We've made friends here, relax." She said, as she walked off where King ran to.

I grabbed a cart and searched for things on Elsa's list. I got to lemons and it made me curious. Angel smelled like lemons whenever I leave her. Then it's quickly replaced with watermelon and strawberries, which is what King and Bella smell like. But then she goes back to smelling like vanilla. I looked around and saw her. She was talking to another man. What the hell is this? He grabbed her hair and twirled it. Then he grabbed a handful. Oh hell no. I walked over to them. I put my arm her. "Angel you good?" I asked, as I kissed her. She nodded. The man stared at me. He spoke Italian to her then she responded in Italian. King cake over to put Eggos in the cart then ran off again. The man gestured to me then he and Angel laughed.

"What is y'all just say about me?" I asked. "Nothing bad love." She said. "Angel foreal." I said, irritably. "Blaze it was nothing bad. He just said you were protective. He could tell." She said. The man said something else before walking off. It seemed to catch Angel's attention. She called him back over and then they laughed. He walked off and Angel went back over to me. She tried to put her arm around me but I moved away. "Don't touch me." I said, as I walked over to frozen food. "What did I do?" She asked. "Y'all talking about me but you won't say what it is." She said, angrily. She chuckled. "He's gay and he said he wanted to fuck you in the ass but I told him your my boyfriend." She said. I scrunched yo my face and looked at the man. He was staring at my body. I moved closer to Angel. "I wanna leave now." I said.

She laughed. "Scaredy-cat." She said. I pushed her lightly. "Ain't nobody scared." I said. We met up with Anna and King at the register. We paid for the groceries then left back to the house. King wanted to be a helper and helped us put the groceries away. "King seriously?" Angel said, as she held up Takis. "You got me hooked on them. " He said. "I know. I thought these were mine." She said. "There's two bags." I said. "Exactly. I thought I grabbed four." Angel said. I widened my eyes. "Wow." I said. "Bella is gonna want a bag too." King said. "Speaking of which, we need to go get her." Angel said. She walked towards the door. I went with her. "Really?" She asked. "What, I can't come with?" I asked. "I thought you were mad because of-" I cut her off. "I'm over it. But keep him away from me just in case." I said.